macOS PrusaSlicer 2.4.0+arm64 generates import error on STL file exported from Inventor 2022

Notifications
Clear all

macOS PrusaSlicer 2.4.0+arm64 generates import error on STL file exported from Inventor 2022  

RSS
DominikHoffmann
(@dominikhoffmann)

PrusaSlicer import error on macOS

What am I doing wrong? This is my STL file.

Posted : 25/02/2022 4:13 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member
RE: macOS PrusaSlicer 2.4.0+arm64 generates import error on STL file exported from Inventor 2022

You file slices ok on 2.4 Linux  Intel CPU...

BUT it also fails to load on the Raspberry Pi build, also arm64.  You are doing nothing wrong.

Send a bug report: quote this confirmation if you want to add urgency.  Prusa will need the offending file and possibly the source file.

BTW: the design would be simpler to print without the riser feet at the screw mountpoints.

Cheerio,

Posted : 25/02/2022 7:25 pm
DominikHoffmann
(@dominikhoffmann)
Topic starter answered:
RE: macOS PrusaSlicer 2.4.0+arm64 generates import error on STL file exported from Inventor 2022

Posted by: @diem

BTW: the design would be simpler to print without the riser feet at the screw mountpoints.

You’ve got a good point. My colleague sliced it for me on his PC, and the part is now printing with support material underneath. For next time I will use washers instead of those feet.

Posted : 25/02/2022 7:30 pm
DominikHoffmann
(@dominikhoffmann)
Topic starter answered:

Posted by: @diem

Send a bug report: quote this confirmation if you want to add urgency.  Prusa will need the offending file and possibly the source file.

Filed it here:

https://github.com/prusa3d/PrusaSlicer/issues/7987

Posted : 25/02/2022 8:26 pm
Diem
 Diem
(@diem)
Illustrious Member

Excellent.

Cheerio,

Posted : 26/02/2022 1:25 am
Share: