Notifications
Clear all

m112 on print end and print cancel with the octoprint  

RSS
Zarigata
(@zarigata)
m112 on print end and print cancel with the octoprint

so i have updated octoprint to the latest version and after that i have been receiving the m112 code in the printer screen every time a print is done or i cancel the print, and i want to know if there is a way to disable this or to repair, and im aware that M112 is termal rundown as an emergency code, BUT the heat block is working and termistor is ok, to the point of being brand new because i thought it was originally an termo error, but im out of ideas

Posted : 15/08/2022 3:04 pm
Alex Hung
(@alex-hung)
Estimable Member
RE: m112 on print end and print cancel with the octoprint

I got the same M112 error at the end of my prints. I haven't used my printer for over 9 months so when I returned to it last week, I updated OctoPrint to latest (1.8.3) and this error starts happening. Nothing else changed since beginning of the year when no errors at end of print.

Posted : 03/10/2022 6:30 pm
towlerg
(@towlerg)
Noble Member

It would be helpful if you posted the problem on the Octoprint forum. This seems to be a recurring problem, most recent post https://community.octoprint.org/t/octoprint-is-sending-m112-to-my-prusa-mk3s-with-mmu2-after-recent-prusa-firmware-update/42719/24

Posted : 04/10/2022 10:20 am
pmu
 pmu
(@pmu)
Eminent Member

Same error here. How do you have fixed it?

Posted by: @alex-hung

I got the same M112 error at the end of my prints. I haven't used my printer for over 9 months so when I returned to it last week, I updated OctoPrint to latest (1.8.3) and this error starts happening. Nothing else changed since beginning of the year when no errors at end of print.

Posted : 21/12/2022 1:03 am
Alex Hung
(@alex-hung)
Estimable Member

I haven’t. Still reset after every print. I thought may be the new firmware or Octprint will resolve this, but no.

Posted : 21/12/2022 2:11 am
towlerg
(@towlerg)
Noble Member

Just out of curiosity, do any of the people posting in this thread  have an MMU?

Posted : 21/12/2022 4:56 pm
Share: