Notifications
Clear all

M112 Looks like Bed thermistor????  

RSS
leeroy
(@leeroy)
M112 Looks like Bed thermistor????

Greetings,

My MK3S has been chugging along for years, this is the first problem. I have the little Pi Zero running the show and I can see that the bed temp reporting gets all wacky before the stop. Looks like I will replace the thermistor, can someone tell me the specs needed? I am thinking the problem is not with the heated bed, just the sensor. 

Thanks,

Lee.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by leeroy
Posted : 08/04/2023 9:32 pm
Hello
(@hello)
Noble Member
RE: M112 Looks like Bed thermistor????

I ve just ordered zero what plugins are you using with your zero and if you contact prusa through live chat they can tell you 

Please help me out by downloading a model it's free and easy but really helps me out https://www.printables.com/@Hello_474427/models

Posted : 10/04/2023 8:19 pm
leeroy
(@leeroy)
Topic starter answered:
RE: M112 Looks like Bed thermistor????

Only thing I ever added to the prusaprint Octopi image I installed was Octolapse for time laspe photography with Pi camera. However the zero (Mine is the first version, single core) it struggled a bit to keep up so I abandoned the camera. Nothing other than that. It is likely overdue for an upgrade but it still seems to chug along. I ordered a bed thermistor and also have a Revo upgrade for the hotend I am about to install. I'll post back here if that was the source of the M112.

Thanks,

Lee.

Posted : 10/04/2023 10:12 pm
Share: