Notifications
Clear all

"M200 not supported" - GCODE upload error  

RSS
fuchsr
(@fuchsr)
Famed Member
"M200 not supported" - GCODE upload error

I tried to upload some GCODE files to Prusaprinters.org today. (And before I get ripped a new one over this, yes, I know GCODE uploads are evil, but these are multi-color prints with manual filament swaps, and I'm sure some people will screw up reslicing the 3mfs, so the GCODEs are here as a fall-back).

This is what I got:

The uploaded file format is not supported or the file is corrupted

mini-sign_02mm_petg_mini_55m.gcode File contains unsupported code "M200 D0 " on line 188

Plus same error for M200 at end of file. 

The M200 comes from the custom startup and end g-code, which is 99% from our friend @bobstro. Have used it forever and can't recall ever having an issue with uploading.

Sorry to post this here but I don't see a better place. And while I'm on the soap box:

Hey, so how about a forum for Prusaprinters.org website and the software that runs it!!!!

Posted : 16/09/2021 1:28 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
Can probably remove the M200 line

The M200 line sets the filament measurements. It shouldn't be too critical. Not sure what's ailing PrusaPrinters about it, but it sounds like they're checking gcode. 

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 17/09/2021 1:27 am
Share: