[Solved] Debris fall on the bed, stringing after changing nozzle 0.4>0.6 mm
Debris fall on the bed, stringing after changing nozzle 0.4>0.6 mm
I started to experienced nozzle swapping lately to 0.6mm nozzle and i can't make it run nicely.
I have some blob falling on the print bed, sometime falling aside the print, sometime messing with the print and creating collision error.
Settings and check :
- change my prusa profile to mk3s 0.6 mm nozzle
- checked if the nozzle was well tighten (it is)
What i've tested :
- two materials : pla and petg --> same behavior
- increasing Temp --> no change in behavior
- changing slicer --> same behavior
- change model to print --> same behavior
Maybe i need to change some settings but i thought that this would do with prusa presets.
Does someone experienced same trouble ? Do you have any suggestions ?
Thanks by advance !
RE: Debris fall on the bed, stringing after changing nozzle 0.4>0.6 mm
it was indeed a problem of leaking, my heating block was loose and I tightened too much the nozzle. After a little cleaning, all run perfectly.