Black Friday 2019 ?  

Strona 2 / 5
  RSS
jeffyen
(@jeffyen)
RE: Black Friday 2019 ?
Posted by: @hatschy

@zazimut

this also applies to the kit of mk3s + Petg 1 kg + double-sided structured PEI powder-coated spring steel sheet ?

Yes I got the kit and the freebies too. 12 hours after I ordered, the kit shipped and DHL has the shipping details. Super fast.

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 4:47 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)

It is tempting but I am waiting for a mini and an XL.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 4:49 pm
Allan Fonroques 🚀
(@allan-fonroques)
Eminent Member

It's weird, I paid by credit card, but there are marked "Waiting for payment", normal ?

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 5:37 pm
Harry
(@harry)
Trusted Member

my order mk3s is also made thank you Josef Průša for the gifts and I would like to have made advertising for you with the t-shirt * gg *

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 6:58 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Posted by: @a-fonroques

It's weird, I paid by credit card, but there are marked "Waiting for payment", normal ?

Yes

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 7:22 pm
Allan Fonroques 🚀
(@allan-fonroques)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @charles-h13
Posted by: @a-fonroques

Yes

Thanks 😉

Opublikowany : 29/11/2019 8:06 pm
Dingo_aus
(@dingo_aus)

I joined the cool kids and pulled the trigger on a new Mk3S due to the deal.

It adds the "free gifts" to the order when you check the cart, you don't need to add them yourself or anything.

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 3:18 am
jeffyen
(@jeffyen)

@nigel-hungerfordsymes

For some reason I don't see the freebies in my invoice. (I'm assuming it's just a technicality and the packers will automatically put them in the box.) Do you see them in yours?

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 3:32 am
ChilternFlyer
(@chilternflyer)

I was hoping to get a couple of textured PEI sheets with 30% off 

All I've got so far is a cart that says the shets are £23.79 each inc VAT.  Are they usualy £34 each??  (It sounds very expensive compared to what I can get elsewhere).

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 11:13 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)

@mitch-m3

Darn VAT Taxes.  I think that is an error.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 2:27 pm
Vaporized
(@vaporized)

Pulled the trigger on a Mk3 as the free shipping makes such a difference when shipped to South Africa.
Thanks for the free gifts!
Looking forward to making stuff!

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 3:51 pm
rmm200
(@rmm200)
Noble Member

Congratulations to new owners!

If you hit snags building or printing, don't wait until you get frustrated. Help is available here.

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 5:42 pm
Harry
(@harry)
Trusted Member

@robert-rmm200

thanks, I'll do that

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 7:06 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Posted by: @hatschy

@robert-rmm200

thanks, I'll do that

There are thousands on this forum that have experienced what you will go through.  We can and will help.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 30/11/2019 7:14 pm
Allan Fonroques 🚀
(@allan-fonroques)
Eminent Member

I bought the printer 2 days ago, but I have not yet been charged, Prusa levies the money when they send the printer?

Opublikowany : 01/12/2019 7:41 am
Dingo_aus
(@dingo_aus)

@a-fonroques

Just for FYI, I also placed an order. I chose paypal and whilst the money has not been drawn from the account, Prusa has sent an invoice that indicate that the payment has been made so I think it is just paypal being slow.

Opublikowany : 01/12/2019 8:05 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

I have bought several Prusa Printers and they usually take the money up front (I understand there is an option to request an invoice when the printer is ready for dispatch, but I have never used it, )  It's best checking with Prusa Support, as in one of my cases, the  order was on hold because of a payment issue...   (My bank didn't like an international order in the middle of the night!  set their Fraud warnings flashing) but they didn't bother telling me, the Bank just locked my account  'For Security Reasons'  Grrrr... \

this was not Prusa's Fault... 

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Opublikowany : 01/12/2019 11:12 am
Allan Fonroques 🚀
(@allan-fonroques)
Eminent Member

Well, I just contacted the chat online
there was a problem, with the black friday, there was a problem with the computer and the payment was not made, the support canceled the order and I redid an order and the, the payment is well past 😛

https://prnt.sc/q4j995

Opublikowany : 01/12/2019 11:52 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

Excellent!

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Opublikowany : 01/12/2019 11:43 pm
MarcinS
(@marcins)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @jeffreyyen

@nigel-hungerfordsymes

For some reason I don't see the freebies in my invoice. (I'm assuming it's just a technicality and the packers will automatically put them in the box.) Do you see them in yours?

Yeah, I checked with live chat after I ordered - it's normal that they won't shop up on the invoice.

Opublikowany : 03/12/2019 12:28 am
Strona 2 / 5
Share: