Notifications
Clear all

Resin Import, 400 POUND BILL  

RSS
timbo
(@timbo)
Resin Import, 400 POUND BILL

Im in the UK and imported a bottle of resin, i was then hit with a 400 pound bill, this has made using prusa resin impossible so i wondering if there are other good resins that i can buy in the uk, any surgestions would be really welcome. also this isnt a small amount of money and there really should be a warning on the site of the sort of cost you Will be looking at, I could have brought another printer for the cost of import.

Thanks

Napsal : 02/02/2023 12:53 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Resin Import, 400 POUND BILL

That seems to be a massive charge, who raised the charge? and how do they justify it? 

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Napsal : 02/02/2023 5:10 pm
timbo
(@timbo)
Topic starter answered:

ive looked into it and and they had misslabled the items on the bill, so it said two prusa resins but it was infact a bill for the whole printer, that makes more sense.

Napsal : 02/02/2023 7:49 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

are you a little happier now?

Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Napsal : 02/02/2023 9:49 pm
Share: