Notifications
Clear all

Loading Filament 256  

RSS
IgnacioHR
(@ignaciohr)
Eminent Member
Loading Filament 256

Hi, I just upgraded MK3 to MK3S and MMU2 to MMU2S.

After the hardware work I flashed firmware versions 3.7.0 and 1.0.5 for MK3S and MMU2S.

I ran the Wizard from the beginning in order to start fresh. After MK3S Calibration and before first layer calibration, the printer asked to load filament and press the knob. The problem is that MMU2S was showing the 5th led red flashing (slow) and I had a hard time to find the way to fully reset it. Then, when I load filament, it says Loading Filament 256 and It is not loading anything.

Is this a known bug?

Regards

Posted : 04/05/2019 8:12 pm
IgnacioHR
(@ignaciohr)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:
RE: Loading Filament 256

Well, This is what I finally did.

When the printer was reset it asked me to continue the calibration wizard. I responded NO and from that point the printer told me to be careful because of possible wrong data etc... Then I went to MMU2 and load filament 1. The loading process started and it was OK. Than I loaded to the nozzle and it went OK as well.

Finally I decided to start again the wizard (yes, another 20 minutes…) but to the question if I already have loaded filament I could respond YES and continue with Z calibration. Hope everything is right now.

Posted : 04/05/2019 8:57 pm
Share: