Notifications
Clear all

Error 4306 and next error 4315  

RSS
Garom
(@garom)
Error 4306 and next error 4315

Hi I have an issue with MMU2 in my Prusa i3MK3S printer. My MMU started acting up. After talking to Prusa I installed the newest software for the printer and the MMU. Unfortunately that caused even more issues. MMU started displaying error 4306 and I found out it's an issue with the 5V power that should be provided for one of the motors in the MMU. As stated in the manual I restarted this error a few times, then error 4315 showed that means an issue with TMC. Unfortunately after a few reboots MMU did not start. I decided to install the MMU software again but it says "no device". I lost communication with the MMU. Did anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix it? I am not an electrician and I don't want to mess with board electronics myself. Thank you for the help in advance.

Posted : 19/11/2023 12:40 pm
Hello
(@hello)
Noble Member
RE: Error 4306 and next error 4315

Posted by: @garom

Hi I have an issue with MMU2 in my Prusa i3MK3S printer. My MMU started acting up. After talking to Prusa I installed the newest software for the printer and the MMU. Unfortunately that caused even more issues. MMU started displaying error 4306 and I found out it's an issue with the 5V power that should be provided for one of the motors in the MMU. As stated in the manual I restarted this error a few times, then error 4315 showed that means an issue with TMC. Unfortunately after a few reboots MMU did not start. I decided to install the MMU software again but it says "no device". I lost communication with the MMU. Did anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix it? I am not an electrician and I don't want to mess with board electronics myself. Thank you for the help in advance.

Plug a usb able into the side on the mmu the way yould would update it and plug that into a usb phone charger wall socket problem solved

Please help me out by downloading a model it's free and easy but really helps me out https://www.printables.com/@Hello_474427/models

Posted : 19/11/2023 5:48 pm
Vanatta Thomas
(@vanatta-thomas)

Posted by: @hello

Hi I have an issue with MMU2 in my Prusa i3MK3S printer. My MMU started acting up. After talking to Prusa I installed the newest software for the printer and the MMU. Unfortunately that caused even more issues. MMU started displaying error 4306 and I found out it's an issue with the 5V power that should be provided for uno online of the motors in the MMU. As stated in the manual I restarted this error a few times, then error 4315 showed that means an issue with TMC. Unfortunately after a few reboots MMU did not start. I decided to install the MMU software again but it says "no device". I lost communication with the MMU. Did anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix it? I am not an electrician and I don't want to mess with board electronics myself. Thank you for the help in advance.

Plug a usb able into the side on the mmu the way yould would update it and plug that into a usb phone charger wall socket problem solved

Oh, it worked. many thanks.

Posted : 27/11/2023 8:56 am
Hello
(@hello)
Noble Member

That's good glad it worked

Posted by: @vanatta-thomas

Posted by: @hello

Hi I have an issue with MMU2 in my Prusa i3MK3S printer. My MMU started acting up. After talking to Prusa I installed the newest software for the printer and the MMU. Unfortunately that caused even more issues. MMU started displaying error 4306 and I found out it's an issue with the 5V power that should be provided for uno online of the motors in the MMU. As stated in the manual I restarted this error a few times, then error 4315 showed that means an issue with TMC. Unfortunately after a few reboots MMU did not start. I decided to install the MMU software again but it says "no device". I lost communication with the MMU. Did anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix it? I am not an electrician and I don't want to mess with board electronics myself. Thank you for the help in advance.

Oh, it worked. many thanks.

Please help me out by downloading a model it's free and easy but really helps me out https://www.printables.com/@Hello_474427/models

Posted : 27/11/2023 6:11 pm
Garom
(@garom)
Topic starter answered:

Hello. I did this several times but it didn't work for me. Unfortunately, error # 04315 is still displayed and the LEDs in the MMU are blinking green and orange. I reported the problem to Prus and received a voucher for the free purchase of MMU2S for MMU3. Apparently it's supposed to help. The set will arrive around December 4th. I'll replace what needs to be replaced and we'll see. Thank you for your help.

Posted : 28/11/2023 10:14 am
desertfox292
(@desertfox292)

Fortunately mine wasn't getting the 4315, but it was constantly getting the 4306. During a chat with Prusa Tech Support, they had me remove the sleeve from the MMU2S pwr and data cables, so they could have some separation. Apparently having them so close was causing interference, as it has been running fine since. 

Posted : 10/12/2023 12:25 pm
Garom
(@garom)
Topic starter answered:

Posted by: @desertfox292

Fortunately mine wasn't getting the 4315, but it was constantly getting the 4306. During a chat with Prusa Tech Support, they had me remove the sleeve from the MMU2S pwr and data cables, so they could have some separation. Apparently having them so close was causing interference, as it has been running fine since. 

I had this same "story". But after few starts I had error 4315.  I will have new MMU board from Prusa help. 

Posted : 10/12/2023 7:01 pm
Share: