Notifications
Clear all

Teplota tisku pod hranici 120 °C.... Prosím o pomoc.  

RSS
Jenda
(@jenda)
Teplota tisku pod hranici 120 °C.... Prosím o pomoc.

Potřebuji dostat teplotu při tisku k cca 110 °C. Pomohl by mi někdo, jak se na tuto hodnotu dostat ? Od vývoje mi byl zaslán pouze tento odkaz: https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/prusa-specific-g-codes_112173 s odkazem na cold extruzi. Bohužel nejsem moc zběhlý v nastavení firmwaru. Myslel jsem, že právě support od těchto věcí je, nicméně jsem dostal info, že jde o speciální věc a nedokážou mi pomoci. Stačil by mi návod krok po kroku, to by byla pecka. Sám s tím s velkou pravděpodobností moc nenadělám.

Díky za odpověď.

J.M.

Best Answer by JoanTabb:

Hi Jenda
all you need to do, to enable low temperature extrusion, is to add the gcode to your profile in Prusa Slicer
in the image below, I added it in the Printer profile custom Gcode, Start Gcode window (on second thoughts It would probably have been better to add it in the Filament Settings custom Gcode Start Gcode, because it is more appropriate to a particular filament than a particular printer profile...)
in this case I set the value to 140C     (M302 S140)

You probably need to set it to 90C if you plan to print at 110C,      (M302 S90) 

this is to allow for variations in temperature when for instance the part cooling fan kicks in, or the temperature wavers for another reason. 
If the temperature goes below the Low temperature setting, the extruder simply stops extruding...   without warning...

regards Joan

Posted : 08/01/2021 9:22 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Teplota tisku pod hranici 120 °C.... Prosím o pomoc.

Hi Jenda
all you need to do, to enable low temperature extrusion, is to add the gcode to your profile in Prusa Slicer
in the image below, I added it in the Printer profile custom Gcode, Start Gcode window (on second thoughts It would probably have been better to add it in the Filament Settings custom Gcode Start Gcode, because it is more appropriate to a particular filament than a particular printer profile...)
in this case I set the value to 140C     (M302 S140)

You probably need to set it to 90C if you plan to print at 110C,      (M302 S90) 

this is to allow for variations in temperature when for instance the part cooling fan kicks in, or the temperature wavers for another reason. 
If the temperature goes below the Low temperature setting, the extruder simply stops extruding...   without warning...

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 08/01/2021 12:19 pm
Milos V.
(@milos-v)
Prominent Member

Ahoj Jendo, Joan ti odpověděla perfektně. Umíš si přeložit, nebo chceš pomoct?

Posted : 08/01/2021 1:31 pm
Jenda
(@jenda)
Topic starter answered:

@joantabb

Hi Joan,

Thank you for your answer. This picture is really necessary for me. I did not expect such a quick and accurate answer.

Have a nice day buddy.

J.M.

Posted : 08/01/2021 1:40 pm
Jenda
(@jenda)
Topic starter answered:

@milos-v

Zdravím Miloši,

díky za nabídku, toto už zvládnu 🙂 

Měj se. 

J.M.

Posted : 08/01/2021 1:41 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Print temperature below 120 ° C .... Please help.
@ jenda-2

Děkuji vám,

Omlouvám se, že nesdílím váš jazyk, spoléhám se na tlačítko Přeložit ....

děkuji, že jste mi dali vědět, že to bylo užitečné!

jde o Joan

@jenda-2

Thank you folks, 

Sorry I don't share your language,   I rely on the Translate button....   

thanks for letting me know this was helpful!

regards Joan

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 08/01/2021 4:38 pm
Share: