(@steinamyte)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Posted by: @justsomeguy

Posted by: @jescromwell

Posted by: @mike-d

Order date: 3/15/2022

Current delivery estimate: Within a week from 4/11/2022

Getting closer...

Ordered on the 16th as well and obsessively checking the order page for updates. It's my first 3d printer after years of tinkering with four mk3s at my local makerspace. Can't wait to get my mini! 

Did you order the kit or pre-assembled? I ordered a kit on Dec 27 and am still waiting. I believe the original estimate when I ordered was mid to late February, I'm starting to get a little annoyed. :\

I can totally feel you! that kind of "little annoyed" describes it very well.  I followed the "Shipping Info" page but when I asked the customer service in chat the date they gave me was +4 weeks from what the shipping page says... So you can't trust that one very much (they even don't update it that regularly, it's been over two or three weeks the last time...)

Will go with the pre assembled next time 🙁 

When I realized that, the waiting time for the kit and the pre assembled was the same so I decided to stay with the kit not knowing that it is about to get delayed several times GNAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted : 15/04/2022 9:13 pm
jescromwell
(@jescromwell)

Posted by: @justsomeguy

Did you order the kit or pre-assembled? I ordered a kit on Dec 27 and am still waiting. I believe the original estimate when I ordered was mid to late February, I'm starting to get a little annoyed. :\

Just got my mini today! I ordered pre-assembled. Waiting since December sounds crazy, man 😳

Posted : 16/04/2022 9:39 am
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

For your orientation: I ordered in the last week of December and it may be shipped next week or the week after according to customer service 

Posted : 19/04/2022 5:38 pm
Steve
(@steve-14)
RE:

I ordered a kit at the end of December and checked a week or so ago...got the same info.  Probably next week.  I think the supply chain problems everyone is experiencing is hitting them pretty hard.  I'm very anxious to get it.   I bought a few accessories (brass brushes, pliers, etc) locally to (kind of) appease the anxiousness.   😀 

Posted by: @steinamyte

For your orientation: I ordered in the last week of December and it may be shipped next week or the week after according to customer service 

Posted : 19/04/2022 5:54 pm
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

Mini+ kit page is updated, now showing leadtime 14-15 weeks (down from 18-19). I hope that means mine will be shipped soon, shipping info help page still shows next week, but that page was not updated for 3 weeks. Fingers crossed 😀 

Posted : 20/04/2022 5:52 am
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

Success! My order of a Mini+ Kit from Week 52/2021 was "shipped" yesterday.

Hermes did not pick it up, yet but I hope they will do so today. 

Go, Hermes, Go! 

Posted : 22/04/2022 6:09 am
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

So there is no order status update in your account before shipping? Only way to get some info is to contact customer service? I hope it won't be much longer than estimated last week of April for me...

Posted : 22/04/2022 11:00 am
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

No, no update. You'll get a shipping notification right away (to be honest, what more could you expect?) 

They updated their shipping page. My order was now two weeks behind schedule. 

But in the end you simply have to wait. If there is another unpredictable parts shortage incoming this will shift dates again and again... 

1. Printer is still at Prusa was not picked up yet 😭

Posted : 23/04/2022 5:30 am
Blackbird liked
KuboPl
(@kubopl)

I ordered mine on 27.12.2021 and finally got it today 😀 

Posted : 25/04/2022 7:46 am
Steve
(@steve-14)

Ordered 29.12.2021, got mine today.   Onward! 😀 

Posted : 25/04/2022 5:30 pm
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

In this case, it seems PRUSA strongly holds on to their order sequence: I ordered on 30.12.21 and it should be here today (It's in Hermes' hands now) .

Somehow impressive 😅

Posted : 26/04/2022 3:48 am
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

Alright, there it is.

I wonder what an unopened Mini Kit would sell for with express shipping option instead of waiting for 18 weeks 🤔

Just kidding, will build it asap 😂

Posted : 26/04/2022 9:20 am
joesci
(@joesci)

My mini+ shipped this morning, FedEx to UK, already picked up.

They're estimating next Tuesday delivery. Was hoping I'd get it in time for the bank hol weekend but I guess not 🙁 

Posted : 27/04/2022 9:48 am
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

I was happy for short time, saw help page update, that I can expect shipping next week. But now my order details page is updated and there is written shipping in 3 weeks time. I hope no more delays. 😁

Posted : 29/04/2022 3:39 pm
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

Just checked my order, it changed status from New to In progress. 🤩 

Looking at Mini+ product page it says: May 2022 Edition, what does that mean, is something different compared to Mini+ from begining of the year?

Posted : 13/05/2022 2:28 pm
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

Got it and it's running, already printed almost all models from USB stick. 🙂

Took me around 10h to assemble, had few issues, but all resolved with reading comments inside online manual.

Then printing with prusament PLA, zero issues, all works perfect after first layer is adjusted.

Posted : 22/05/2022 11:12 am
toadhall
(@toadhall)

Hello everyone! My first post here 🙂

I bought a Mini+ and am patiently waiting for it to ship. (Ok maybe not so patiently...)

Anyway, I've noticed recently that the ship date for my order (bought back in May) keeps bouncing between "Within a week from 6/27/2022" and Within a week from 7/4/2022". Is that normal for the estimates to switch back and forth like that?

(Not complaining... when I bought it the lead time was 12 weeks I think, so I was only expecting it early of September. Getting it in July would be sweet!!!)

Posted : 30/06/2022 2:40 am
toadhall
(@toadhall)

Well, just got a notification from FedEx that they've just picked it up so I guess I'll have a Mini within a week's time 🥳

Posted : 01/07/2022 7:50 am
You liked
Bazim
(@bazim)
Eminent Member

Hello guys, can I ask somebody with brand new MINI+ to record a video with only sound of the printer and second one closer to the extruder? I wanna a reference point how much the printer change sound after 500 hours of printing.

Will it be possible for someone? Can't find anything on YouTube.

Posted : 08/07/2022 7:23 pm
Page 241 / 241
Share: