Pagina 239 / 241
  RSS
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Posted by: @frenk-m

Should arrive today!

And did you got it? I hope to see mine around end december.

Postato : 18/12/2021 4:22 pm
Frenk M.
(@frenk-m)

Yes! It arrived on 14/12. 

Final steps to complete the assembling.

Postato : 18/12/2021 8:21 pm
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member
RE:

What i find weird, is that they have 2 systems which is leading.

They have an internal shipping system within the order system, and a shipping table somewhere else hided away and dates showing at the prices. Its all so damn confusing.

My order

At prices and extra info at shipping table 

Shipping table

= 8 weeks counted from december 5 to 14 feb.

They really need to make this watertight (and that is possible if you have your distrobution network working good). Its so confusing.

At my order, it shows me it sended within 3-4 weeks. At the prices they show they send it 5-6 weeks, and on the shipping table it can take 8-9 weeks.

Postato : 26/12/2021 11:42 am
Marcel
(@marcel-3)

My order

Unfortunately, that Scheduled shipping date is probably wrong. I've ordered on November 21st, at some point the status page told me the dispatch date was within a week from december 6th. I contacted support, they told me the status page (or the system behind it) had some kind of bug. Probably the same in your case.

About the difference in shipping table and the '5-6 weeks': The '5-6 weeks' is for the (partly) preassembled Mini+, the shipping table is for the Mini+ kit. I guess you've ordered the preassembled one, so the 5-6 would be more accurate than looking at the table.

Hope this helps!

Postato : 27/12/2021 8:27 am
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member
RE:

Posted by: @marcel-4

My order

Unfortunately, that Scheduled shipping date is probably wrong. I've ordered on November 21st, at some point the status page told me the dispatch date was within a week from december 6th. I contacted support, they told me the status page (or the system behind it) had some kind of bug. Probably the same in your case.

About the difference in shipping table and the '5-6 weeks': The '5-6 weeks' is for the (partly) preassembled Mini+, the shipping table is for the Mini+ kit. I guess you've ordered the preassembled one, so the 5-6 would be more accurate than looking at the table.

Hope this helps!

Well, something blow my mind this week. On Thursday, i recieved an email that my order was ready to being shipped.

Ordered on 11 December and shipped on 30 december, a small 3 weeks timeframe!

Gonna recieve it Tomorrow or Teusday, with DHL Express 😀

And, again big thanks/grats to Jozef his team, by working hard even with x-mas/Covid! <3

Postato : 01/01/2022 3:01 pm
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member
RE:

Look what just has been arrived!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 

Postato : 04/01/2022 1:24 pm
Marcel
(@marcel-3)
Posted by: @oxize

Look what just has been arrived!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 

Nice! Looking forward for mine to arrive, couple more weeks.. How was the assembly? Already made the first prints?

Postato : 05/01/2022 2:01 pm
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member
RE:

Ye, made Benchy and compared it to my Flashforge printer. The Prusa is way smoother in finer details.

(left prusa @ 0.20, and right side Flashforge Finder @ 0.20)

After that i made an Stepppen motor Rotator,  which you can place on the stepping motor endscrew.

And now i am making an backcover for the LCD display. 3hours+ to go.

Assembly went pretty easy.

Postato : 05/01/2022 2:07 pm
Steve
(@steve-14)

I've got my order in.  The original estimate was the beginning of March, and now it's estimated to be the beginning of April.  No problem. I appreciate that there's a page I can visit to look that up.

I do have a question though:  Why are do the Prusa Mini+ Kits ship at a 14+ week delay, and the pre-assembled parts orders only have a 3-4 week delay?  I would have thought it would be the opposite, since someone has to do the pre-assembly.

In the meantime, I'll look over the manual again. 😀 

Postato : 27/01/2022 4:23 pm
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member

Think pre-assembled are ordered more than the kits. Then more parts have to go to pre-assembled department. I was verry happy to see it ordered on 11 dec and on 27 dec they said they shipped it. Less than 3 weeks.

Postato : 27/01/2022 6:23 pm
Steve hanno apprezzato
Distinctly Average
(@distinctly-average)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @steve-14

I've got my order in.  The original estimate was the beginning of March, and now it's estimated to be the beginning of April.  No problem. I appreciate that there's a page I can visit to look that up.

I do have a question though:  Why are do the Prusa Mini+ Kits ship at a 14+ week delay, and the pre-assembled parts orders only have a 3-4 week delay?  I would have thought it would be the opposite, since someone has to do the pre-assembly.

In the meantime, I'll look over the manual again. 😀 

I wonder if it is having all the right packaging, or the teams available to pick and pack it. Or it could be suppliers assemble certain parts, like the hotend assembly but the individual components have been delayed, probably in a container awaiting unloading or customs clearance. It is never as straightforward as it seems.

Postato : 28/01/2022 9:12 pm
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

I ordered 10 days ago, leadtime was 10-12 weeks, my order expected to be shipped beginning of April. Now it's end of April. Not happy with that, but no big deal, as Steve wrote, it's nice that we can see these expected dates.

I noticed one strange thing, there is 3-week gap in shipping dates (no shipping in weeks March 14-28). Imagine there will be some upgrade to Mini++ (WiFi support?) and we that got pushed back extra 3 weeks, get upgraded version. 🤩 

Postato : 29/01/2022 7:00 pm
Steve
(@steve-14)

Posted by: @blackbird-3

I noticed one strange thing, there is 3-week gap in shipping dates (no shipping in weeks March 14-28). Imagine there will be some upgrade to Mini++ (WiFi support?) and we that got pushed back extra 3 weeks, get upgraded version. 🤩 

I have to admit, that crossed my mind too.  I'm happy with what I ordered, but anything extra would be a great bonus.

Postato : 30/01/2022 12:30 am
baer
 baer
(@baer)

My estimate keeps oscillating between the 21st and the 14th, it's driving my impatient brain absolutely nuts.

Postato : 14/02/2022 11:04 am
gadiyar
(@gadiyar)

Ordered the assembled Mini+ and some prusament on 7th Feb and got an expected delivery date of  a week from the 21st. It shipped on Friday 25th Feb in two packages. The prusament package was delivered on Monday 28th, but Fedex sent the other pack on a trip around the US and finally delivered it today. Quite good on Prusa's part to ship it ahead of the 5-6 week lead times.

Postato : 02/03/2022 11:25 pm
ABar
 ABar
(@abar)

Since a few days the leadtime for the semi-assembled one is down to

“Leadtime 2–3 weeks”

Postato : 04/03/2022 11:27 am
HermannSW
(@hermannsw)
Estimable Member

I did order my Prusa MINI+ on 1/11 this year, and it was delivered to my home in Eberbach/Germany on 2/2 with FedEx, so took only 22 days.

Postato : 05/03/2022 6:52 pm
hoonu
(@hoonu)

I ordered an assembled Mini+ on 2/20 and it’s expected to ship within a week of the 7th. Fingers crossed since I have another MK3S+ a couple of weeks behind it.

Postato : 07/03/2022 9:29 pm
Steinamyte
(@steinamyte)

Just to enqueue: I ordered my Mini + Kit on 30th Dec 2021. Bad timing, it seems PRUSA got so many orders around that time, leading to astronomous delivery  times...

Delivery times went up to 16 weeks for the kit with the latest update of the shipping site. Before that they went down to around 11. Did anything happen @PRUSA, was the shorter lead time only a typo, Did they squeeze in some prints to help Ukraine (?) or is it simply a necessary part from a supplier that will not arrive in time so PRUSA had to delay their lead times accordingly?

Any idea? 

But I am remaining excited for a delivery update ☺️

Postato : 18/03/2022 8:42 am
Blackbird
(@blackbird-2)

Webshop and help pages are not synchronized. On help page was written 10-12, jumped to 14-16 weeks, and that was reduced to 11-12 weeks just recently. Unclear which number is correct (5 week difference), and if written delivery date estimations are still valid for our old orders.

https://www.help.prusa3d.com/en/article/shipping-information_2297#current-lead-times-for-placed-orders

Postato : 18/03/2022 6:48 pm
Pagina 239 / 241
Condividi: