Prusa Mini + kit:

ordered: 31.03.2021

shipped: 07.06.2021

stuff is rollin fast now, rly lookin forward to assemble my machine 🙂

Napsal : 07/06/2021 1:55 pm
Rutger.H
(@rutger-h)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Ordered the Mini+ kit on April 14, now it is shipped June 8. Can't wait to start assembling the Mini and print a whole lot of things with it! 

Napsal : 08/06/2021 6:43 pm
Najbjerg
(@najbjerg)

Mini+ kit with both sheets, filament sensor and extra filament ordered April 20th. Shipped on June 9th.

Napsal : 09/06/2021 6:11 am
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member

I am having so much fun with my Mini+ that I decided to order a second Mini+ Kit as a birthday gift for my 88 year old father.  He is probably the most tech savvy 88 year old on the planet and has extensive 3D printing experience using a Monoprice Mini printer.

Ordered: 25 April 2021 - Shipped:  TODAY!!!!  

He is very excited and looking forward to putting it together and getting back into the 3D printer game.  

Interesting that his order was the same as mine (Mini+ Kit, two steel sheets, filament sensor, roll of Prusament) but they shipped his order as two packages.  I think they are speeding up delivery by packing the Mini+ Kit in it's own box and then shipping extras in a separate box.  Might explain how they have dramatically reduced shipping times on the kits.

Jordan

This post was modified před 3 years 2 times by JordanK
Napsal : 10/06/2021 1:08 pm
Schnoidz se líbí
Najbjerg
(@najbjerg)
Posted by: @najbjerg

Mini+ kit with both sheets, filament sensor and extra filament ordered April 20th. Shipped on June 9th.

Edit: I received a Packeta tracking number on June 9th. Two days later and the tracking number still says "Awaiting consignment by the sender."... Yesterday I received a mail from Prusa saying "Your order with the reference number #REDACTED has been packed and the tracking number has been generated. The package is shipping."... I wonder how long it will take for Prusa to actually get it out of their building.

Napsal : 10/06/2021 7:45 pm
Rafx
 Rafx
(@rafx)

Ordered Mini+ (preassembled, not kit, both sheets, sensor and a couple of prusament) in 03/06/2021, order was shipped today, 11/06/2021.

Only one week for shipping. Faster then estimated by Prusa:

Orders from May 31 - June 6 expected to be shipped in 14th of June, but I ordered in 3rd of June and was shipped today.

Prusa is shipping faster.

Growing print/production and handling capability to make headroom for new Prusas?!  😊 

Napsal : 11/06/2021 9:48 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @cwbullet

@schnoidz

Just wait will you have 12-18.  

Before my Mini was delivered on March 26, 2021 I'd never seen a 3D printer and had no idea what I'd use it for.  On April 14th I found a great local deal on a MK3S and brought it home.  They have both been going almost 24/7 so early this morning I ordered a another assembled Mini.

You are a very bad influence 🙄

Napsal : 13/06/2021 2:06 pm
Najbjerg
(@najbjerg)

Edit: I received a Packeta tracking number on June 9th. Two days later and the tracking number still says "Awaiting consignment by the sender."... Yesterday I received a mail from Prusa saying "Your order with the reference number #REDACTED has been packed and the tracking number has been generated. The package is shipping."... I wonder how long it will take for Prusa to actually get it out of their building.

Kit bought April 20th arrived in Denmark today, June 17th! My house is going to be so filled with plastic now...

Napsal : 17/06/2021 11:18 am
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

I ordered my second Mini on June 13 and got the shipping notice this morning June 22 😊 

Napsal : 22/06/2021 11:44 am
Daniel F se líbí
Daniel F
(@daniel-f)

Ordered on 06/09/2021 ; still waiting for shipping information.

( Original Prusa MINI+ - Color : Black and orange, Spring steel sheet : BOTH STEEL SHEETS: Smooth PEI & Textured powder-coated (+30 USD), Filament sensor : No, Filament bundle : Prusament PLA sample ) 

Napsal : 22/06/2021 4:04 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @jordank

I am having so much fun with my Mini+ that I decided to order a second Mini+ Kit as a birthday gift for my 88 year old father.  He is probably the most tech savvy 88 year old on the planet and has extensive 3D printing experience using a Monoprice Mini printer.

Ordered: 25 April 2021 - Shipped:  TODAY!!!!  

He is very excited and looking forward to putting it together and getting back into the 3D printer game.  

Interesting that his order was the same as mine (Mini+ Kit, two steel sheets, filament sensor, roll of Prusament) but they shipped his order as two packages.  I think they are speeding up delivery by packing the Mini+ Kit in it's own box and then shipping extras in a separate box.  Might explain how they have dramatically reduced shipping times on the kits.

Jordan

I got my shipping notice this morning and later got an email from FedEx that 1 of 2 packages from Prusa had been picked up.  My first Mini all came in 1 package.

Napsal : 22/06/2021 9:32 pm
abacabie
(@abacabie)
Eminent Member

prusa mini + Kit

ordered 6th june got shipping notice today 23rd june, just over 2 weeks for the kit, a pleasant surprise as table has 6-7 week lead time.

Napsal : 23/06/2021 12:03 pm
Schnoidz se líbí
Rafx
 Rafx
(@rafx)
Posted by: @rafx

Ordered Mini+ (preassembled, not kit, both sheets, sensor and a couple of prusament) in 03/06/2021, order was shipped today, 11/06/2021.

Only one week for shipping. Faster then estimated by Prusa:

Orders from May 31 - June 6 expected to be shipped in 14th of June, but I ordered in 3rd of June and was shipped today.

Prusa is shipping faster.

Growing print/production and handling capability to make headroom for new Prusas?!  😊 

Prusa Mini+ (pre assembled) delivered 18th of June. UPS took 1 day more than expected.

Ordered in 3rd and delivered in 18th, 15 days, nice, expected ~20 days at least.

Also ordered a few Prusament PLA and PETG at same time as the Mini+, but came in a second box and was delivered in 21st of June (Monday).

Couldn't assemble and test the Mini+ yet.

Will start to print cool stuff soon.

P.s: my guess was right, Prusa was improving shipment and production to make hearoom for a new printer - SL1S Speed. 😀 

But I'm waiting for the MK4 or the XL.... 😎 

Napsal : 24/06/2021 1:26 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

Here it is a week later and FedEx shows my 1 package at their facility in Prague and the second package still in "Label Created" status.  I checked my account at Prusa and it shows "RMA Initiated" today!  I just finished a chat with Prusa Customer Service and they don't know what's going on, but think that maybe a package got returned to them.  The chat ended with turning it over to the shipping department who will email me with what they find out.

It looks like it won't arrive by my birthday after all.  This is the first time I've ended a Prusa chat without feeling that they had completely solved whatever problem I'd contacted them about.  BUT they are probably still the best, most caring company I've ever done online chats with.

Napsal : 29/06/2021 8:55 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

After my chat with Prusa on June 29 they shipped another to me right away.  It arrived today (July 2) in Florida before noon!  And the timing was perfect because it's my Birthday.  I am VERY impressed with their service and customer care  😎 

Napsal : 02/07/2021 10:23 pm
Frenk M.
(@frenk-m)

Anybody ordered the mini+ kit version in the last week of October?  
I ordered mine on 28/10 and still no news.

Napsal : 07/12/2021 10:25 am
Chris Laudermilk
(@chris-laudermilk)
Estimable Member

Take a look at their shipping schedule page: https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/shipping-information_2297 I'm guessing they are a little behind that, since your week still says "From November 29"

Also, dang! Those shipping times are gnarly now. I'm glad I ordered mine when I did (Oct 10), it was ~4 weeks at that time and they were right on schedule.

Mini+ (kit) - Revo Micro | Antler Cooling | WiFi (4.4.0RC1)

Napsal : 07/12/2021 2:40 pm
languer se líbí
Frenk M.
(@frenk-m)

Well.. they changed the shipping table after the purchase. Contacted the support chat, told me that it "was supposed to sent in few days" but that was 3 weeks ago. LOL

Napsal : 07/12/2021 2:49 pm
Oxize
(@oxize)
Eminent Member

Thats pretty fast? Send within 3 weeks?

Napsal : 14/12/2021 9:05 am
Frenk M.
(@frenk-m)

Read somewhere that those date are not reliable after the site update.

Anyway, they sent mine last week. Should arrive today!

Napsal : 14/12/2021 9:49 am
Stránka 238 / 241
Share: