Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Seite 232 / 241
  RSS
Szkifi
(@szkifi)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Expected to be shipped 10+ days from now (pre-assembled; a few nozzles; couple rolls of filament) ,but surprisingly got a mail that the order has been packed and got a tracking number.

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2021 2:19 pm
Schnoidz gefällt das
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Posted by: @szkifi

Expected to be shipped 10+ days from now (pre-assembled; a few nozzles; couple rolls of filament) ,but surprisingly got a mail that the order has been packed and got a tracking number.

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Congrats, happy printing 😀 So you ordered march 15th or later? That would be huge news for me, ordered my pre-assembled on march 16th without anything else.

Expecting my one from April 12th or later.

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2021 4:50 pm
Szkifi
(@szkifi)

@octo

Ordered March 17th at night, so techically for them it's the March 18th business day.
Strange, but not complaining 😀

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2021 6:27 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)

Strange, maybe different colors or something 😀 but it's nice to hear they are slightly ahead.

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2021 6:30 pm
Eirlink
(@eirlink)
Eminent Member

@szkifi

I ordered march 17 as well, so fingers crossed i get an email 

Veröffentlicht : 02/04/2021 8:02 pm
Lorx7 gefällt das
_FirstLayer
(@_firstlayer)
Eminent Member

@daryl-2

The "PrusaSlicer Thumbnails" plugin is very nice! Do you happen to know a plugin/method for loading/unloading filament when Octoprint is connected? Right now I have to disconnect Octoprint from the mini, to have the load/unload filament options in the menu on the lcd-screen. When Octoprint is connected, those options are missing from the menu.

Veröffentlicht : 03/04/2021 11:43 am
Lorx7
(@lorx7)

Question i ordered 2 Filaments with my Order of my mini. Does any of the Filaments packs come on Spools? or do i have to have some ordered.

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 2:21 am
_FirstLayer
(@_firstlayer)
Eminent Member

@lorx7

The 24.99 USD PLA Filaments, you can add as bundle, come on spools. The PLA sample doesn't.

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 6:10 pm
Lorx7 gefällt das
camcottle
(@camcottle)

My Mini+ Kit arrived this morning! The downside is that it is sitting behind me at the office, so it's going to be a long day...

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 6:25 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

@lorx7

The filaments come one spools.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 6:29 pm
Lorx7 gefällt das
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @daryl-2

@schnoidz

Congrats!  It's very addicting isn't it.  Octoprint is super; have you tried the "PrusaSlicer Thumbnails" and "Preheat Button" plugins?  They are helpful with the Mini.

Thanks for these suggestions.  I installed them and find them both very useful.

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 8:44 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @3dj

@daryl-2

The "PrusaSlicer Thumbnails" plugin is very nice! Do you happen to know a plugin/method for loading/unloading filament when Octoprint is connected? Right now I have to disconnect Octoprint from the mini, to have the load/unload filament options in the menu on the lcd-screen. When Octoprint is connected, those options are missing from the menu.

I just ran into this today and checked everywhere I could in Octoprint and didn't find anything about unloading filament.  It would be a very handy plug-in.

Veröffentlicht : 05/04/2021 8:46 pm
J Frank
(@j-frank)

I ordered my Mini + Kit on the 29th of December and got the shipping notification last Thursday (01.04.21). Latest news is, that it arrived in Ricany (CZ) on 02.04.21, I guess DPD haven't been working over Easter 😀 Fingers crossed it will be here in western Germany this week! 

Diese r Beitrag wurde geändert Vor 3 years von J Frank
Veröffentlicht : 06/04/2021 12:17 pm
Fayoh
(@fayoh)
Eminent Member

Getting a bit impatient here 😖 counting 13 weeks for my kit now. Might have to crawl under the desk and try to reassemble the old hunk 'o junk thats hiding in the corner. Maybe going to the store for some haribo would help 😊 

Veröffentlicht : 06/04/2021 1:45 pm
Fayoh
(@fayoh)
Eminent Member

@j-frank

Yes! I ordered min on jan 4, now I feel a bit more at peace that it will ship soon.

Veröffentlicht : 06/04/2021 2:39 pm
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member

I ordered my Mini+ Kit on December 30 and I have not received a shipping notice yet.  Was hoping this week given tomorrow is 14 weeks exactly.  I will let everyone know when mine ships.

Jordan

Diese r Beitrag wurde geändert Vor 3 years von JordanK
Veröffentlicht : 06/04/2021 4:17 pm
greenhalos gefällt das
greenhalos
(@greenhalos)

Maybe due to Easter public holidays everything gets a little bit shifted to the back. I ordered my kit on 3rd January...

Veröffentlicht : 07/04/2021 6:21 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

@greenhalos

There also can be some variability based on what color and what else your ordered with it.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Veröffentlicht : 07/04/2021 9:37 am
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member

I woke up to some great news!  My Mini+ Kit (order placed on December 30) shipped, was picked up by FedEx in Prague and is on the way to be delivered to Toronto (Canada) this Friday.  It shipped 14 weeks to the day.  Here is what I ordered:

- Original Prusa MINI+ kit - Color : Black and orange, Spring steel sheet : BOTH STEEL SHEETS: Smooth PEI & Textured powder-coated (+30 USD), Filament sensor : Yes (+20 USD), Filament bundle : Prusament PLA sample

- Prusament PLA Prusa Galaxy Black 1kg

I’m very excited and looking forward to the adventure of owning my first printer.  I just hope FedEx doesn’t ding me too bad on duty and clearing charges.

Jordan

Diese r Beitrag wurde geändert Vor 3 years von JordanK
Veröffentlicht : 07/04/2021 11:37 am
sil1902
(@sil1902)

Finally my Package from DPD arrived today. Inside is my Mini+ Kit with 4x Prusament. My order was on 29th. of December. 
Now I have to deciced to build Lego with my kids or build the Mini 🙂 Today will be a long day 

Veröffentlicht : 07/04/2021 12:16 pm
Kilian gefällt das
Seite 232 / 241
Teilen: