Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 231 / 241
  RSS
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@szkifi

I measured about 175 cm for the printer to powerbrick cable.

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 26/03/2021 3:16 am
Szkifi liked
Szkifi
(@szkifi)

@cashew92ftw

Thank you kindly. That's more than enough for even cable managing the thing.

Posted : 26/03/2021 1:59 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

IT'S HERE!  FedEx just delivered it.  I'll have to wait until after work to open it though.  Mine was wrapped in white protective shipping plastic.

Posted : 26/03/2021 3:24 pm
alpo16000
(@alpo16000)

Ordered Prusa Mini+ (pre-assembled) Mars 5th 2021 ... Shipped Mars 22nd (I know, i'm lucky)

Mini+ is here since 2 days (France), and prints 24/24.

The print quality is amazing.

I love this "tiny" printer (compared to my Big Sidewinder X1)

This post was modified 3 years ago by alpo16000
Posted : 27/03/2021 8:46 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Posted by: @alpo16000

Ordered Prusa Mini+ (pre-assembled) Mars 5th 2021 ... Shipped Mars 22nd (I know, i'm lucky)

Congrats, this fills me up with some hope, ordered 15th of march. Maybe they managed to reduce the lead time. Sadly, the shipping table wasn't updated for 19 days, so it's hard to guess when I could expect shipping.

Posted : 28/03/2021 8:08 pm
alpo16000 liked
Eirlink
(@eirlink)
Eminent Member

While i await my mini to arrive, ive been researching lots of stuff and i notice quite a few pic of minis sitting on concrete tiles/ paving slab? any particular reason? 

Posted : 28/03/2021 10:49 pm
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

@eirlink

Yes, to give it a very solid base so it can't shake the table.  I spray painted one this weekend and have it outside drying, but my table is so solid it doesn't wiggle.  I'll use it for a base anyway (since I already painted it).  I also already have rubber pads for the 4 corners of the slab.

Posted : 29/03/2021 3:00 am
Herr Olsen
(@herr-olsen)

Just a quick heads up:
Ordered my Mini+ Kit on the 27th of December.
Had the shipping confirmation this morning. (29|03|2021).
That matches the 14 weeks period that Prusa announced.

Curious about how long it will take from Prague to my location in the northwest of germany...

Posted : 29/03/2021 8:17 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@herr-olsen

Good news! Enjoy!

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 29/03/2021 1:26 pm
Federico
(@federico-2)

Hi all.

Ordered 27 feb, arrived today at 1PM.

Assembled and tested, bolt and ship are perfect..

Many thanks for the best way to start 3d printing!!!!

Ciao, 

--Federico

Posted : 29/03/2021 9:29 pm
Daryl and Schnoidz liked
Daryl
(@daryl-2)
Trusted Member

Ordered Mini Kit February 2nd, 2021; Checked on it today - will ship during the 4th week in May (17 weeks).  Kits are taking a lot longer then pre-assembled.  Shipping to USA.  Patience... 😩 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Daryl
Posted : 29/03/2021 11:38 pm
Szkifi
(@szkifi)

There's an update on shipping the pre-assembled Mini+:

12/2021

March 22 - March 28

From April 19, 2021

13/2021

March 29 - April 4

From April 26, 2021

14/2021

April 5 - April 11

From May 3, 2021

Previous dates looks like stayed the same.

https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/shipping-information_2297

This post was modified 3 years ago by Szkifi
Posted : 30/03/2021 11:25 am
Iulius
(@iulius)

I am another one from the end-of-2020-crowd (28.12.2020) and my kit has been shipped today. 😀 
Now it only has to make it from Prague to Nuremberg, but in terms of international logistics that is basically 'round the corner.

Never having had a 3D-printer before I really look forward to messing around with this....

Posted : 30/03/2021 5:07 pm
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @iulius

I am another one from the end-of-2020-crowd (28.12.2020) and my kit has been shipped today. 😀 
Now it only has to make it from Prague to Nuremberg, but in terms of international logistics that is basically 'round the corner.

Never having had a 3D-printer before I really look forward to messing around with this....

I ordered my Mini+ Kit two days later on Dec 30 but I haven't received a shipping notification yet.  Hoping I get an update this week.  Starting to get excited as this is my first 3D printer.

Interesting that the backorder time for kits just keeps get longer.  They either completely under forecast the popularity of the kits or are having issues getting parts during the pandemic.

Jordan

Posted : 30/03/2021 6:06 pm
Zugare
(@zugare)

Got my kit yesterday ordered 26th yesterday hooray. But my z axis is causing me non stop issues sadly. Z axis keeps binding and making horrible noises and my z layers are smashed together making my prints awful. Sigh.

Posted : 30/03/2021 8:03 pm
sil1902
(@sil1902)

Yeah - finally... maybe I get my Kit before the easter weekend here in germany - THX prusa 🙂

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by sil1902
Posted : 31/03/2021 5:28 am
_FirstLayer
(@_firstlayer)
Eminent Member

My pre-assembled Mini+ (ordered  march 2nd) arrived yesterday. So excactly 4 weeks  after ordering. I really had a lot of fun building my MK3S, but I did not have the patience to wait 16 weeks for the kit-version of the Mini+. It looks really cool 😎 next to his big brother MK3.

Can't wait to calibrate and do the first print this evening after work! 🤩 

Posted : 31/03/2021 8:41 am
Daryl and Lorx7 liked
camcottle
(@camcottle)

My Prusa Mini+ Kit got shipped late last night (Mountain Time) and is on it's way. Ordered on Dec 29th, 2020, and looks like it will be here on Monday.

Little bummed that it won't be here for the weekend, but I am excited to get my first 3D Printer!

Posted : 01/04/2021 3:20 pm
Schnoidz and Daryl liked
Schnoidz
(@schnoidz)
Trusted Member

My Mini arrived last Friday and I put it together Saturday.  I'd never even seen a 3D printer before and had no idea what I wanted to print.  I'm having TONS OF FUN with it and have been printing almost non-stop.  I had a spare raspberry pi and an old web cam so on Tuesday I set up Octoprint.  Now I don't even have to turn around to look at the printer as the web cam is displayed in a tab in my browser.  Prusa made getting started in 3D printing fast and easy.  I'm already thinking of buying another!

Posted : 01/04/2021 3:44 pm
Daryl
(@daryl-2)
Trusted Member

@schnoidz

Congrats!  It's very addicting isn't it.  Octoprint is super; have you tried the "PrusaSlicer Thumbnails" and "Preheat Button" plugins?  They are helpful with the Mini.

Posted : 01/04/2021 6:42 pm
Page 231 / 241
Share: