(@timo-3)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@gurux

Looking great, happy printing!

Posted : 18/02/2021 7:43 am
Royce
(@royce)

I ordered on Jan 3rd and got my tracking number today. That's a bit early relative to what I was expecting.

Posted : 18/02/2021 5:11 pm
CraigB liked
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @royce

I ordered on Jan 3rd and got my tracking number today. That's a bit early relative to what I was expecting.

Did you order the Mini+ Kit or the preassembled version?

Jordan

Posted : 18/02/2021 5:13 pm
Hellweaver666
(@hellweaver666)

@royce

Oooooooooh. Exciting! I ordered on Jan 6th. My body is ready!

Posted : 18/02/2021 5:23 pm
raymate liked
Royce
(@royce)

@jordank

I got the kit. At the time the pre-assembled looked to be a fairly new offering and I worried it would be further delayed.

Posted : 18/02/2021 5:53 pm
Timo
 Timo
(@timo-3)

@jordank

I got the kit. At the time the pre-assembled looked to be a fairly new offering and I worried it would be further delayed.

I think you are confused between the two:

The kit is the package which you have to build all yourself, part by part. And currently has a lead time of around 13 weeks or so.

The 3 - part assembly is pre assembled and has a lead time of around 4 weeks.

Or you just confused me =), let me know!

Posted : 18/02/2021 6:29 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

Mine was scheduled for today delivery but its on hold again. For some reason it went to the US and is now stuck in Ohio (for the last 3 days) why it went via the US I don't know we do have international hubs in Canada. I really wanted it for there weekend... oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Posted : 18/02/2021 7:44 pm
Royce
(@royce)
Posted by: @timo-6

@jordank

I think you are confused between the two:

The kit is the package which you have to build all yourself, part by part. And currently has a lead time of around 13 weeks or so.

The 3 - part assembly is pre assembled and has a lead time of around 4 weeks.

Or you just confused me =), let me know!

The invoice attached to the message I got today has a field called "Reference" that seem to contain a part identifier. That identifier reads: "MIN-KIT-ORG-PEI-FIL-TXT"

So, I am pretty sure I got the kit. If I had known the pre-assembled would be quicker, I probably would have sprung for that. But, at the time, it was not clear to me that it would come quicker. I may have misanalysed. I did have a pretty good holiday brain happening at the time.

Posted : 18/02/2021 7:50 pm
Lupercal
(@lupercal)

My kit was delivered about an hour ago. Pretty quick shipping.

I know what I'll be doing tonight instead of playing Valheim.

Posted : 18/02/2021 7:56 pm
Okssmu
(@okssmu)

I ordered my kit on Dec 25th and they havent sent it yet. I took a few rolls a prusament filaments, both sheets, filament sensor and 0.6 nozzle in same order.

Did you took any accecories to your order? 

Posted : 18/02/2021 9:49 pm
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

@okssmu I ordered the mini kit, filament sensor, both sheets, and i think 9 rolls of filament on December 9th. I did also ask for my kit to be signed which may be further adding to my delay, but eta for my order is first week of March. As per 2 conversations with customer support. 

Just an fyi. 🙂 

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 18/02/2021 10:03 pm
Royce
(@royce)
Posted by: @okssmu

I ordered my kit on Dec 25th and they havent sent it yet. I took a few rolls a prusament filaments, both sheets, filament sensor and 0.6 nozzle in same order.

Did you took any accecories to your order? 

No. I have just the line item I mentioned earlier. Perhaps that makes a difference? Not sure.

Posted : 18/02/2021 11:22 pm
Raphael Setin
(@raphael-setin)

I ordered my pre assembled Mini+ on December 28th and I got my tracking info on Monday (2/15/21).

I live in FL, USA, and the carrier is FedEx. They don’t have a definite day for delivery yet, but I can see they have made out of Prague into Germany (KOELN NW) over these past 3 days.

I think I should be getting it around Tuesday of next week. Prusa’s shipping table said it would start shipping from 24th of February, so I’m pretty happy to get it sooner 🙂

Posted : 19/02/2021 9:14 am
n1ckfra
(@n1ckfra)

So am I the only one how ordered on December 22 an still haven’t received shipment details yet??😂

Posted : 19/02/2021 9:19 am
Fayoh
(@fayoh)
Eminent Member

I'm a bit torn, I want to get my kit delivered yesterday! But on the other hand we start a big kitchen remodeling in a few weeks and I don't think it would be very appreciated if I go off building a printer while that's going on 😛 

I mean obviously I have a long row of "improvements" for the new kitchen lined up to be printed that my current piece of crap printer struggles with, but still.

Posted : 19/02/2021 9:26 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@fayoh

Consider it a tool to help with projects but be patient and wait or your spouse will hold it against you/.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 19/02/2021 10:15 am
Fayoh liked
CraigB
(@craigb)
Eminent Member

Three glorious words: "[Prusa Research] Shipped"
Ordered on 1/4/21 and my package is currently in transit to NY as of today. Estimated arrival on Monday. That's ahead of the schedule according to the shipping page. No complaints. It just meant that I had to put that order into amazon for IPA, clippers and plastic blades.

Posted : 20/02/2021 1:26 am
yehnahm8
(@yehnahm8)

Looks like assembled is prioritised over kit or kit production is still ramping up. Ordered December 11 and nothing yet  

Posted : 20/02/2021 11:55 am
Fayoh
(@fayoh)
Eminent Member

@daniel-m-2

Yes, there are of course many orders ahead for the assembled one.  But when the waiting time for that decreased, I didn't expect the kit to increase 😮

I'm thinking it should be less work for them to put together a kit. 🤷‍♂️

Posted : 20/02/2021 1:12 pm
Page 220 / 241
Share: