Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 219 / 241
  RSS
Dragon1291
(@dragon1291)
Trusted Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @lung

I have a Mini on order, but after reading the kit instructions I'm very tempted to see if I can swap my order to a kit. Really not sure what to do.

Biggest factor is the wait time. A 13-14 week wait for the kit vs a 5 week wait for the assembly. 

Posted : 11/02/2021 9:03 pm
Speedymac
(@speedymac)

@gurux

You will get a PostNord tracking number eventually when Packeta hands over the delivery to them. Packeta tracking number doesn’t work with PortNord. Packeta seems to be very unresponsive because nothing happened for a week with my delivery, and Prusa customer service could not get a reply from them and eventually shipped me a new package via DHL. Turns out Packeta’s delivery did move forward eventually, got a PostNord tracking number at some point and it was delivered to my home in Finland (and DHL package was sent back). Not impressed with Packeta. I would’ve paid more for shipping with another courier if I had known it takes this long.

Posted : 11/02/2021 9:51 pm
eddyjay
(@eddyjay)

I made my reservation on December 11th and just got the DHL tracking number. So excited!

Posted : 12/02/2021 10:45 am
Timo
 Timo
(@timo-3)

@eddyjay

Did you order the mini+ kit or the 3 part assembly?

I orderd my kit on december 20th, can't wait!

Posted : 12/02/2021 11:53 am
n1ckfra
(@n1ckfra)

Anyone that got the kit already? Mine is due shipping in less than a week!

This post was modified 3 years ago by n1ckfra
Posted : 12/02/2021 12:00 pm
eddyjay
(@eddyjay)

@timo-6

3 part assembly.

Posted : 12/02/2021 1:35 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

Got my tracking number Friday, its not been picked up yet by DHL. My order was December 19th 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Posted : 14/02/2021 10:50 pm
JordanK
(@jordank)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @raymate

Got my tracking number Friday, its not been picked up yet by DHL. My order was December 19th 

Did you order the Mini+ Kit?

jordan

Posted : 14/02/2021 11:02 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

@jordank

It was the pre assembled one, not the kit I also didn't add any extra stuff like Prusament just textured plate and filament sensor.

Once it arrives  I shall post back the duration of the shipping and how much I got nailed on customs import duty 🙁

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Posted : 15/02/2021 1:55 am
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

@gurux

I will do the same. I got my tracking number Friday so it should ship out any day now. Its not left Prusa HQ yet

Posted : 15/02/2021 1:57 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@raymate

To the US, they ship on Monday or Tuesday usually.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 15/02/2021 2:21 am
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

Has anyone got their kit yet?

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 15/02/2021 3:13 am
Lupercal
(@lupercal)

Just received shipping notice for my Mini+ Kit. No movement or expected delivery date yet.

Ordered on December 4th. Shipping to the US.

Posted : 15/02/2021 6:36 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

@cwbullet

Also seems to Monday for Canada, mine has left Prague according to DHL estimate Thursday delivery to Canada... so we shall see.

Posted : 15/02/2021 10:35 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@raymate

That does not surprise me since we are neighbors.

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 15/02/2021 11:14 pm
raymate liked
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

My Mini is still in transit, got my DHL customs and duty charges, just paid.

So for anyone wanting a Mini shipped to Ontario this is what it roughly going to cost you (subject to exchange rate changes)

Mini+ $ 689 (with sensor and both sheet)

Import with DHL $ 93

So your looking around $ 780 Canadian to arrive in rip off Canada 🙂

So now I wait it went from Prusa to Germany, onto the UK. Mine arrived into Luton then moved down to Heathrow... im just waiting for it to leave the UK.

Posted : 16/02/2021 12:49 pm
GuruX
(@gurux)

Prusa Mini+ Kit is delivered!

This is what my shipping looked like:

2021-02-09 20:27:47 We have received electronical information about the package.
2021-02-10 18:31:21 Package has been consigned at DEPO, Praha 6, Ruzyně, U Silnice.
2021-02-11 11:01:03 Package has arrived at depot Praha-Vysočany, Spojovací 783/41.
2021-02-11 11:01:11 Package has been assigned a tracking number by an external carrier: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

And then no updates for a couple of days. First real update when it arrived in Sweden was on the 15th and then it got delivered on the 16th of February.

So, it arrived seven days after the shipping notice.

Posted : 16/02/2021 2:11 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member

@gurux

Congrats.... keep us informed on how it goes

Posted : 17/02/2021 1:43 am
Cashew92ftw
(@cashew92ftw)
Trusted Member

@gurux

Thanks for the shipping heads up. Let us know how it goes for assembly 😀

Orange Juice Please

Posted : 17/02/2021 1:53 am
GuruX
(@gurux)

Pretty good I would say! 🙂

Assembly took about five hours. This is the first Prusa Research printer I'm building. But I have fiddled a lot with my old Geeetech and some other brands. The assembly manual is very good! I do have a MINDA holder with a Super PINDA in it though. 🙂
My best tip is to really lay out the screws ahead of each step, just like the guide tells you. It's so easy to forget to insert a square nut.

Posted : 17/02/2021 6:48 am
Page 219 / 241
Share: