Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Seite 212 / 241
  RSS
BoNeZ
(@bonez)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

I ordered a Mini with both sheets and a roll of Prusa Galaxy Black  on Oct 18 and it shipped on Dec 15.

The question now is will DHL deliver it to Australia before Xmas. Will I have a gift certificate or an actual printer under the tree Xmas morning.

I might still be waiting if I'd included the filament sensor. Checking the eshop they are out of stock.

Veröffentlicht : 16/12/2020 4:19 am
Julian
(@julian-2)

I ordered a black Mini with both sheets and filament sensor on Oct 26 and it shipped Dec 15th, looks like they really did ramp up production for Christmas.

Veröffentlicht : 16/12/2020 4:21 pm
RickM
(@rickm)
Eminent Member

For DPD users, I tried putting the tracking code in my local country dpd site (UK in my case) and it makes it clearer that its not stuck somewhere still in CZ, its just in the middle of moving through their network so in theory it could already be in the country after 24hrs.

Proud owner of an original Prusa Mendel i2, original wooden frame i3 and now a mini+

Veröffentlicht : 16/12/2020 5:39 pm
RickM
(@rickm)
Eminent Member

Can confirm the delivery times are pretty much spot on, and ingnore the tracking not moving. Mine shipped out Saturday, had a dpd email this morning to say its out for delivery despite their tracking page still saying its in CZ! 

Proud owner of an original Prusa Mendel i2, original wooden frame i3 and now a mini+

Veröffentlicht : 17/12/2020 9:26 am
SilverAtlas
(@silveratlas)

We ordered our printer on October 16th and got our shipping confirmation email today (Dec 17th). Can't wait to start printing!

Veröffentlicht : 17/12/2020 3:11 pm
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

Hope my mini will be shipped before Christmas.. Need something to do in lockdown holidays. Ordered (second time) on October 25th early in the morning. No sensor but both sheets. Hope to get some shipping mail soon, too (:

It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice.

Veröffentlicht : 17/12/2020 3:52 pm
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

Ooooh myyyy goodness. Just recieved shipping notification for my mini+ 5 minutes ago. 10 minutes ago I recieved the confirmation, that my bondtech extruder and heatbreak will arrive the next two days, together with some Asa and 3 spools of dasfilament pla. Best moments in 2020 so far :'D

Veröffentlicht : 17/12/2020 8:55 pm
Gromit21
(@gromit21)

Orderded my Mini including both sheets, filament sensor and 2 spools of filament on october 21th.
Received a tracking number yesterday and expected delivery date is monday 21st of december.

I got to hand it to Prusa for making this -unknowingly- the best birthday present ever 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 18/12/2020 2:16 pm
raymate
(@raymate)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @padigree

Ooooh myyyy goodness. Just recieved shipping notification for my mini+ 5 minutes ago. 10 minutes ago I recieved the confirmation, that my bondtech extruder and heatbreak will arrive the next two days, together with some Asa and 3 spools of dasfilament pla. Best moments in 2020 so far :'D

ordered mine today with two build plate options and filament sensor..... do I  also need to order "bondtech extruder and heatbreak" is that something that one should need/get.

This will be my first Prusa. I did add two boxes of filament onto the order but took them of as it increased the shipping. So thats interesting you ordered in October and its on its way so that's like 8 weeks ish, I hope mine is about the same the website saying 9-10 weeks is a little long. Prusa should set up a few more printers in the 2nd warehouse to help get more parts ready 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prusa Mini+ (Ordered Dec 19,2020 - Arrived Feb 21,2021) stated clicking Mar 2nd / MP Select Mini V2

Veröffentlicht : 20/12/2020 2:09 am
Skreelink
(@skreelink)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @raymate
Posted by: @padigree

ordered mine today with two build plate options and filament sensor..... do I  also need to order "bondtech extruder and heatbreak" is that something that one should need/get.

This will be my first Prusa. I did add two boxes of filament onto the order but took them of as it increased the shipping. So thats interesting you ordered in October and its on its way so that's like 8 weeks ish, I hope mine is about the same the website saying 9-10 weeks is a little long. Prusa should set up a few more printers in the 2nd warehouse to help get more parts ready 🙂

You shouldn't have to worry about the extruder right off, the heatbreak is cheap so it's nice to go ahead and have it around for when you have troubles in the future. Mostly the heatbreak is to help with a heat creep clog with the stock heatbreak. Some users never seem to have an issue, some seem to have an issue right off, but it's like, $15USD as I recall, so no harm in already having it and some thermal paste around.

So much excitement in this thread. 🙂

I think I know, I don’t think I know. I don’t think I think I know, I don’t think I think.

Veröffentlicht : 20/12/2020 2:15 am
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

@skreelink

That was exactly the reason I bought it. Was waiting if the new mini+ will have any modifications on its heatbreak - so I ordered the bondtech one (more or less as prevention for future cloggs, absolutely love the bondtech build quality, which should not mean that prusa does not care about quality - its also well machined) Also I have had very good results with the dual gear extruders on all my mk3 and mk3s, so I wanted to use this kind of system again. 70 bucks for the bondtech extruder isn't that much I think. Better serviceable, better tensioner, nice and smooth design and the dual gears which grabs the filament way better. I was a bit dissapointed in October last year when the mini was officially released, that they moved away from the well proven mk3 dual gear concept. This does not mean it's a must have, the mini stock extruder works well as it is. So I just wanted to give me some useful additional Christmas present 😛 

Veröffentlicht : 20/12/2020 7:16 am
raymate gefällt das
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

You all are gonna love it.  My mini plus printing jam free.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Veröffentlicht : 20/12/2020 2:19 pm
raymate gefällt das
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

@cwbullet

I bet I'll love it. This 3d printer fetish addicted me years ago. This will never stop 😀

Only thing is, that prusa gave me some tracking number, but since 4 and a half days, this thing is sitting anywhere near prusa - packeta says they only have their confirmation, but no physical printer yet. Hope this cute little thing will arrive to take place under my pretty little tree :/

Veröffentlicht : 21/12/2020 6:30 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

@padigree

They often send shipping info days before it physically ships.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Veröffentlicht : 21/12/2020 10:40 am
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

@cwbullet

That was my fear to be honest. Hopefully it will arrive in time, so I have something to play with 🙂 

Veröffentlicht : 21/12/2020 10:58 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

@padigree

With Prusa, there is not time frame.  Enjoy your printer!

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Veröffentlicht : 21/12/2020 11:24 am
BoNeZ
(@bonez)
Posted by: @bonez

I ordered a Mini with both sheets and a roll of Prusa Galaxy Black  on Oct 18 and it shipped on Dec 15.

The question now is will DHL deliver it to Australia before Xmas. Will I have a gift certificate or an actual printer under the tree Xmas morning.

It has arrived and is sitting under the tree.  Now I have to wait until Xmas day to open it and boxing day or later to start printing.

Seven days from the other side of the world is quicker than some deliveries from the other side of town . First it didn't move for a couple of days then DHL gave an ETA of Dec 30. It then moved quickly until arriving at the local depot and going on hold for a day before being delivered.

Veröffentlicht : 22/12/2020 10:32 pm
karl-herbert
(@karl-herbert)
Illustrious Member

@bonez

Then I wish you a Merry Christmas and a lot of fun and good luck with your new printer 👍 !

Statt zu klagen, dass wir nicht alles haben, was wir wollen, sollten wir lieber dankbar sein, dass wir nicht alles bekommen, was wir verdienen.

Veröffentlicht : 23/12/2020 12:10 am
BoNeZ gefällt das
Tasnibal
(@tasnibal)

Hi everyone!

I ordered my Prusa Mini with two sheets and a filament sensor on Oct 23. It shipped Dec 18, and was delivered in Berlin on Dec 23. And yes, it was upgraded to a Mini+ by Prusa.

Best wishes for the season and 2021!

Veröffentlicht : 25/12/2020 8:44 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Mitglied
Themenstarter answered:

@tasnibal

Enjoy it.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog