Vaciar todo

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Página 196 / 241
  RSS
Riokat
(@riokat)
Eminent Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Support told me yesterday, that my mini should ship this or probably next week. 

Respondido : 07/08/2020 6:48 pm
sales-6
(@sales-6)
Posted by: @riokatlp

Support told me yesterday, that my mini should ship this or probably next week. 

Cool when did you order?

Respondido : 07/08/2020 6:57 pm
maciejkorsan me gusta
Riokat
(@riokat)
Eminent Member

I placed my order at 22nd may. And yesterday when i have written with the support, i added some extras. An additional Spool of Filament and two Nozzles for my MK3S - everything was on stock and should not delay the shipment. 

Will see if my mini gets shipped next week. Fingers crossed 🙂

Respondido : 07/08/2020 10:15 pm
sales-6 me gusta
ruud
 ruud
(@ruud-2)

I ordered on April 5 and did not receive my Mini either. Order of dispatch is very special...unfortunately not in my favour.

Respondido : 08/08/2020 9:56 am
Riokat
(@riokat)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @rvetsch

I ordered on April 5 and did not receive my Mini either. Order of dispatch is very special...unfortunately not in my favour.

Have you get in contact with the support? I just ordered an Orange Mini with all Extras (Filament Sensor, Spool of Filament)... 

Respondido : 10/08/2020 8:18 am
Sayum
(@sayum)

How do i add my order to the spreadsheet?

Respondido : 10/08/2020 8:58 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @samsamm777

On this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Respondido : 10/08/2020 9:02 am
Sayum
(@sayum)
Posted by: @hawwwran
Posted by: @samsamm777

On this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

Thanks! the other link i had is readonly.

Respondido : 10/08/2020 10:05 am
Ondrashek
(@ondrashek)

@rvetsch

The Original Prusa MINI is now shipping with May 2020 orders currently.

This is strange.

Respondido : 11/08/2020 4:02 pm
ruud
 ruud
(@ruud-2)
Posted by: @zatopek-o

@rvetsch

The Original Prusa MINI is now shipping with May 2020 orders currently.

This is strange.

Yes, but according to Prusa's shipping table (updated 10 August) they currently ship orders from 16 March to 12 April. I will wait a little bit before contacting the support. I hope it's my turn this week. 🙂 

Respondido : 11/08/2020 6:39 pm
Ondrashek
(@ondrashek)

@rvetsch

I wrote them today and cancelled my signature request. Now is flagged as shipped. Order date 19 April. You should contact them for information too. They are very kind about shipping information.

Respondido : 11/08/2020 7:37 pm
SM26
 SM26
(@sm26)
Eminent Member

Just got an email that said mine is shipped!!!!! 🙂

order# 745090 made on May 12th.

I've also updated the Gdocs sheet

Respondido : 11/08/2020 7:43 pm
sales-6
(@sales-6)

@sm26

Nice wish they would do them in order so we know at least when they will likely ship mine was ordered day before you 11th May 🙁

Respondido : 11/08/2020 7:49 pm
yarntoo
(@yarntoo)

Just thought I would post to say that my mini was ordered on 5/16/20 and just got notification that it shipped today (8/12/20).  For reference: USA, Orange, PEI, sensor, 1 spool Prusament.

Hope this provides some encouragement to those still waiting for their mini to ship.  Chin up!!!!

Respondido : 12/08/2020 11:48 pm
sales-6
(@sales-6)
Posted by: @yarntoo

Just thought I would post to say that my mini was ordered on 5/16/20 and just got notification that it shipped today (8/12/20).  For reference: USA, Orange, PEI, sensor, 1 spool Prusament.

Hope this provides some encouragement to those still waiting for their mini to ship.  Chin up!!!!

Me too ordered on 11th May excitement is off the charts!!! just hope its worth the wait 🙂

Respondido : 13/08/2020 8:08 am
maciejkorsan
(@maciejkorsan)

May 17th - still waiting 😉 hopefully it will arrive next week (no shipment info yet)

Respondido : 14/08/2020 12:18 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

Prusa are out of stock of quite a few of the popular colours of Prusament PLA. It may be that orders that include these filaments are being held back until there is stock. If you are in this situation it may be worth asking support if changing colour to an in stock colour would speed up your order.

edit: Link to eshop page to show current OOS filaments https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/42-prusament

Respondido : 14/08/2020 12:43 pm
Riokat
(@riokat)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @gordon-w

Prusa are out of stock of quite a few of the popular colours of Prusament PLA. It may be that orders that include these filaments are being held back until there is stock. If you are in this situation it may be worth asking support if changing colour to an in stock colour would speed up your order.

edit: Link to eshop page to show current OOS filaments https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/42-prusament

The support told me, that this is no problem at all because they take Filament Spools aside to make sure they got enough for all printer orders. 

Respondido : 14/08/2020 12:59 pm
maciejkorsan
(@maciejkorsan)

Update - just got the tracking link 😱 

Respondido : 14/08/2020 2:58 pm
Pablo Simone
(@pablo-simone)
Eminent Member

Hi guys,

What is the last column in the sheet? the green one. Is a date but what for?

Estimated shipping date?

Respondido : 14/08/2020 3:34 pm
Página 196 / 241
Compartir: