Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Strona 192 / 241
  RSS
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@dr-wunderlurch

I think it depends on when and how you use it.  I use it, btu one at the end of the life of the sheet.  It, for me, can restore the adhesive nature of the sheet.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 9:20 am
Dr. Wunderlurch
(@dr-wunderlurch)
Eminent Member

hmm my printbed got really slick and didn't stick very well after i used acetone. after that i used window-cleaner for the longest time. this year i switched to isopropanol... works the best so far

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 11:41 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@dr-wunderlurch

Each bed is different.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 1:07 pm
Dr. Wunderlurch
(@dr-wunderlurch)
Eminent Member

yeah thats true... it was a acheap sheet from banggood or e-bay, if i recall it correctly. so no wonder it couldn't withstand acetone 😀

on a totally different matter: I'mm getting really exited about when my Mini is going to be shipped... should be a matter of days now 😀

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 1:29 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @dr-wunderlurch

yeah thats true... it was a acheap sheet from banggood or e-bay, if i recall it correctly. so no wonder it couldn't withstand acetone 😀

BuildTak and clones do not take very well to acetone. My expensive BuildTak sheet was transformed into BaldTak very quickly.

A bit of acetone is good for removing oxidation on PEI. Use judiciously.

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 3:25 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@bobstro

Is that not the truth?  It will tear one up.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 4:29 pm
Armadillo
(@armadillo)

Hey guys and girls!

I ordered mine on march 22nd, got shipping notice on last thursday and already received it yesterday! Target delivery date was mid august. Very cool! 🙂

Only printed two Benchys. Not is the time to learn Fusion 360 for my projects. 😀

This post was modified 4 years temu by Armadillo

Proud owner of a Prusa Mini! =)

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 8:54 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

Anyone notice the last post status on this thread?  51 years ago WOW.  I'm posting to see if it changes.

Opublikowany : 08/07/2020 10:21 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@smoking_rubber

This happens when a post is deleted by the moderators, one of the many strange 'features' of this forum software 😀 .

Opublikowany : 09/07/2020 8:03 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@armadillo

Now you've got me watching my inbox! I ordered 27th March, I'd seen a few orders around mine go to shipped, and I assumed it was someone changing a status by mistake (or for the fun of it!). There are now a few mid-March orders shipped / delivered (including another one from 27th). I'm starting to wonder if the Prusa shipping order randomiser might work in my favour 😀 

Opublikowany : 09/07/2020 8:31 am
Armadillo
(@armadillo)
Posted by: @gordon-w

@armadillo

Now you've got me watching my inbox! I ordered 27th March, I'd seen a few orders around mine go to shipped, and I assumed it was someone changing a status by mistake (or for the fun of it!). There are now a few mid-March orders shipped / delivered (including another one from 27th). I'm starting to wonder if the Prusa shipping order randomiser might work in my favour 😀 

Haha, yeah I was also totally surprised when I got the mail last week. I expected it earliest in the first days of august. 😀

Looking at the spreadsheet I also don't understand why I'm the only one around there who already got his Mini. maybe the others didn't update it and are busy playing with it already. 😀

I keep my fingers crossed for your order to ship soon. 😉

Proud owner of a Prusa Mini! =)

Opublikowany : 09/07/2020 11:29 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@armadillo

There are definitively people not updating the sheet and for whatever reason Prusa aren't shipping exactly in order number sequence. we'll see what happens, it's all a bit random. Enjoy your Mini!

Opublikowany : 09/07/2020 2:31 pm
Dr. Wunderlurch
(@dr-wunderlurch)
Eminent Member

Aaaaaand.... I'm in for the shipment roulette! 😀

Two Minis in the Spreadsheet which have been ordered after mine were already marked as shipped 🙂

now I have to check the Status even more often! It's going to be an exciting couple of days from now on.

This post was modified 4 years temu by Dr. Wunderlurch
Opublikowany : 10/07/2020 7:37 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

Shipping table updated again, good news, delay is reducing 😀 For example my order from end of March was forecast for 'mid August' is now 'late July' 🍾 . I have made the appropriate changes to the spreadsheet. Waiting on an update from @cho on his order that went missing before I 'rollup' some more of the delivered orders.

Opublikowany : 10/07/2020 12:24 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Testing out the 0.25 nozzle guys... It's very precise!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Opublikowany : 13/07/2020 9:15 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@hawwwran

With 3d printers, usually is the user, like me, that is imprecise.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 13/07/2020 10:37 am
wyntrblue
(@wyntrblue)

Ordered 14/4/2020 

now saying end of August.... 

just keep waiting 

Opublikowany : 13/07/2020 11:39 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@wyntrblue

13/4/20 - 10/5/20 are showing as 'in August' not 'end of August' and you should be early in that group, so hopefully not too long to wait!

Opublikowany : 13/07/2020 5:23 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

Just received an email that my 27/3 order has shipped, I feel like it's my Birthday! Wait, it actually is my Birthday 😀 Thanks for the present Jo and all at Prusa 😀 

Opublikowany : 13/07/2020 5:29 pm
SM26
 SM26
(@sm26)
Eminent Member

I've noticed that on the second sheet "Summary" 

the auto generated part (line 400+) is only up to May 5th.

if someone could edit it, then we'll see a more up to date info in the "Order Data big" tab.

In addition, I saw a column named "revision", can anyone explain a bit what is R1 vs R2 vs R3?

TIA

Opublikowany : 14/07/2020 2:44 pm
Strona 192 / 241
Share: