Strona 174 / 241
  RSS
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @bobstro
Posted by: @smoking_rubber

[...] My point is: if you're buying a "package deal" you should get the 5% off on that roll automatically even though your printer hasn't shipped.  What's the point of calling it a package deal?  Even if they want to be dicks about it, I should still have gotten the 5% as a current owner.  Now I'm wondering if I screwed myself out of a dollar and lost out on getting some free sample filament too.

Obvious question, but what did you pay for the package deal versus what you would have paid on the same day with your then-current status for the same items? If it was cheaper, you got the "deal" part of the package. As you weren't an owner at the time, you would not have received the additional owner's discount, but discounts are not usually cumulative in any case.

Prusa usually ships some sample filament regardless of what else you put on your order. I haven't purchased a Mini, but everything I've read indicates this is still the case. 

I bought the package deal mostly because it was offered with Azure Blue, which isn't available for right now.  It wasn't until I had checked out that I noticed Azure Blue was not discounted.  The other 3 rolls on that receipt of Purple, galaxy black and mystic brown, all were discounted since I'm already a MK3S owner.

Good to know I'll also get the free sample filament too.  Didn't want to miss out on the freebie just because paid for a extra roll.

I guess I understand them not giving the discount until the printer has shipped.  Maybe they don't want someone to order a printer, then order a bunch of discounted filament, then cancel the printer.  But if you're buying the combo from the pulldown menu that says "Mini + 1 roll of galaxy black", the 5% discount should apply to THAT roll at least.  What's the point of having a combo offer then?

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 12:23 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were one order from 25.Dec marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One order from 26.Nov was directly marked as delivered.

One order was marked as delivered.

MPETS: 31.May (slowing down)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 6:02 am
Brolin Workshop
(@brolin-workshop)
Eminent Member

Got shipping notice just now, orderdate: 15 December , black, PEI+TXT, filament sensor, 2 rolls of PETG filament.

Really hoping it will arrive before the weekend now..

This post was modified 4 years temu by Brolin Workshop
Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 3:29 pm
mike-io
(@mike-io)

I think I'm getting close to the "anxiously awaiting an email to show up at any moment but likely going to have to wait 2 weeks anyway" phase now that December orders are shipping in earnest, and that an order from the day before mine has shipped! I'm the lone black Mini on the spreadsheet on Dec 26...

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 3:45 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

I notice a lot of you ordered Black.  Just out of curiosity, why?  I ordered Orange, to match the MK3S.  I'm sure they're both identical in quality but just curios as to what was the deciding factor.  Had you seen both prior to ordering?  Any regrets now?

I think if I hadn't already had an Orange MK3, I probably would've chosen Black.  So minor regret for me personally.  I also ordered the filament sensor, but the textured plate says out of stock.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 4:25 pm
mike-io
(@mike-io)

@smoking_rubber

This is my first printer. I ordered black because the current plan is for this printer to be in my home office and bright orange doesn't really fit in so well there.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 4:27 pm
Matt Boyer polubić
Brolin Workshop
(@brolin-workshop)
Eminent Member

@smoking_rubber

Went for the all black to match my enclosure which is white, so going for a black and white style. Instead of orange, black, white style.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 4:29 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

@smoking_rubber

I also ordered orange to match my MK3S. I plan on growing a print farm & will go with black to differentiate from my original printers. 

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 4:30 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @mike-io

@smoking_rubber

This is my first printer. I ordered black because the current plan is for this printer to be in my home office and bright orange doesn't really fit in so well there.

My printer is in my home office with me right now.  To be honest it doesn't match the rest of my decor either, BUT all the various color filament rolls nearby don't match either ... so it's not as obnoxious as it would be by itself.  I picked up a tall workbench to set up on.  Very happy but hadn't given much thought to matching colors.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-6-ft-Adjustable-Height-Solid-Wood-Top-Workbench-G7200S-US/206288247

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 4:56 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @hannes-b3

Got shipping notice just now, orderdate: 15 December , black, PEI+TXT, filament sensor, 2 rolls of PETG filament.

Really hoping it will arrive before the weekend now..

15th December? Congratulations! 🎉 Where are you located? Do you already edited the Google Sheet?

Yeah, this is frustrating for me 😉

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 5:17 pm
Brolin Workshop
(@brolin-workshop)
Eminent Member

@cho

Sweden. Yes, but it was a bit tricky, had to remove the /htmlview stuff in the webbadress to be able to edit it. 

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 6:48 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @smoking_rubber

I notice a lot of you ordered Black.  Just out of curiosity, why?  [..]

I just don't like the color orange that much. And black fits to the rest of the printers as well as to my clothes 😉

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 7:23 pm
AZ_TIM
(@az_tim)
Trusted Member

while I am extremely happy for those who got their December orders already, I am also very very very jealous!

the wait is killing me 😝 

I'm not a mad scientist, I'm an angry engineer in training.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 8:24 pm
moondog
(@moondog)

My Prusa Mini has arrived today. I was thrilled with my first prints, out of the box. After the assembling, I only did the self test and the first layer calibration. The last firmware was already on the printer. I am also surprised at how quickly the parts were printed. Thank you PRUSA for this great Printer, I love him!

With one of the two Prusament Samples (Mystic Green) I was able to print 4 parts. I'm so happy 🙂

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 10:06 pm
Andrew Pawelski
(@andrew-pawelski)
Trusted Member

Great news!  I've received my shipping email - ordered 18/5/2020, orange and black, both sheets with filament sensor - cant wait.

Does anyone know where I can find the DHL tracking number so I can painstakingly watch it travel literally across the world to South Australia?

Spreadsheet updated.

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 11:04 pm
mike-io
(@mike-io)
Posted by: @ajerazzor

Great news!  I've received my shipping email - ordered 18/5/2020, orange and black, both sheets with filament sensor - cant wait.

Does anyone know where I can find the DHL tracking number so I can painstakingly watch it travel literally across the world to South Australia?

Spreadsheet updated.

I almost got rather upset reading this until I figured out you probably typo'ed the order date (should be 18/12/2019, i think?)

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 11:08 pm
Andrew Pawelski
(@andrew-pawelski)
Trusted Member

Spreadsheet updated.

(ignore that found the tracking number - note to self dont use mobile phone for everything....)

Opublikowany : 20/05/2020 11:13 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

I am installing a raspberry pi 4 4gb tomorrow.  I bought the Vilros deal off Amazon.

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Opublikowany : 21/05/2020 2:21 am
Andrew Pawelski
(@andrew-pawelski)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @mike-io

Spreadsheet updated.

I almost got rather upset reading this until I figured out you probably typo'ed the order date (should be 18/12/2019, i think?)

Ah gee whizz yes sorry not sure why I typed that!  18th December was what I meant!

Opublikowany : 21/05/2020 6:35 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were five orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 2.Dec

One from 15.Dec

One from 17.Dec

Two from 18.Dec

One order was marked as delivered.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Opublikowany : 21/05/2020 6:56 am
Strona 174 / 241
Share: