Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 170 / 241
  RSS
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@locutus

Number 2 is absolutely valid.  It is voluntary.  I suspect that people are suspicious and don’t know about the spreadsheet.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:15 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)

@charles-h13

Maybe it'd be good to change the large graph so that "Shipped" and "Delivered" states are grouped together. Can totally understand people not going back to the spreadsheet once they get the mini- far better things to concern their time with at that stage! 😆 

Resistance is futile

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:20 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)

Though I suppose that wouldn't solve the pending's from not disappearing.

Resistance is futile

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:22 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@locutus

I agree 100%.  I am not sure I updated the shipping of my MK3S.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:28 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

PPETS for my order fell four days. Go Prusa go. 🙂 that's how I like it 🙂

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:31 pm
Gordon W liked
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Mixed feelings, you deserve to get it quickly after all the effort you put in to the daily updates, but I'll miss the information if you desert this thread when it arrives 🤣 

Posted : 13/05/2020 2:44 pm
adynis
(@adynis)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @gordon-w

They appear have got the shipping dates for weeks 52/19 and 01/20 swapped, but would assume that's just a typo.

I think (and hope :-p ) that actually for 52/19 is June 1, not June 11 !! 🙂 51/19 is May 25, and 1/20 is June 8; so I think they just had a typo and write 11 in place of 1.

For me this could be a great news: 2 weeks earlier than before for week 52 😀 

This post was modified 4 years ago by adynis
Posted : 13/05/2020 2:54 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@adynis

Looking again I think you're probably right! 

Posted : 13/05/2020 3:00 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member

Has anybody run the numbers to see just how accurate these projections are?

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Posted : 13/05/2020 3:02 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @bobstro

Has anybody run the numbers to see just how accurate these projections are?

What projections exactly? Some people wrote in the description their shipping date so you can see what prusa prusa predicted (PPETS), what I predicted (HPETS) and what was reality (the description

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 13/05/2020 4:22 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Mixed feelings, you deserve to get it quickly after all the effort you put in to the daily updates, but I'll miss the information if you desert this thread when it arrives 🤣 

I think I will not abandon this thread for a while even after mine is shipped.

Posted : 13/05/2020 4:24 pm
Gordon W liked
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

The good news is the dates appear to be moving in the right direction for once 😀. My order was "late August" but is now just August 🤣 so not sure how much difference it will make for me.

They appear have got the shipping dates for weeks 52/19 and 01/20 swapped, but would assume that's just a typo.

You are right! It must be a typo. That means they moved my printer's estimate two weeks back. Awesome!

Posted : 13/05/2020 4:26 pm
AZ_TIM liked
Andrew Pawelski
(@andrew-pawelski)
Trusted Member

@hawwwran

The master of stats - were you going to update the prusa dates based on the new shipping table dates?

and if the older orders are done any wY we can get rid of/hide them in the sheet without messing up the graphs etc?  My scrolling finger is getting calloused 

Posted : 13/05/2020 11:09 pm
Owens2303 and AZ_TIM liked
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @ajerazzor

@hawwwran

The master of stats - were you going to update the prusa dates based on the new shipping table dates?

and if the older orders are done any wY we can get rid of/hide them in the sheet without messing up the graphs etc?  My scrolling finger is getting calloused 

I'm not sure you can hide (or better collapse) parts of the table.. but I know nothing about excell.. I hate it most of the time.

Somebody else is isking care of the PPETS column. Or you can update it I guess?

Posted : 14/05/2020 6:08 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were three orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 27.Nov

One from 9.Dec

One from 10.Dec

One order from 4.Dec was directly marked as delivered.

MPETS: 28.May (ramping up)

Posted : 14/05/2020 7:36 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @hawwwran

@hawwwran

I'm not sure you can hide (or better collapse) parts of the table.. but I know nothing about excell.. I hate it most of the time.

I've just had a play with a copy of the sheet, it's easy enough to group by month (Select the rows in question and <alt><shift><right cursor>) There is a pop up about hidden rows being excluded from charts, but an option to "show all data".

If no one objects I'm happy to make a group to 'rollup' October for now and we can add further groups when shipping has clearly moved onto the next month.

Posted : 14/05/2020 9:16 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @hawwwran

@hawwwran

I've just had a play with a copy of the sheet, it's easy enough to group by month (Select the rows in question and <alt><shift><right cursor>) There is a pop up about hidden rows being excluded from charts, but an option to "show all data".

If no one objects I'm happy to make a group to 'rollup' October for now and we can add further groups when shipping has clearly moved onto the next month.

Seems reasonable, go for it

Posted : 14/05/2020 12:13 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Done 😀 I've hidden October orders but they can be unhidden by clicking on the '+' icon to the left of the row numbers.

Posted : 14/05/2020 12:26 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Done 😀 I've hidden October orders but they can be unhidden by clicking on the '+' icon to the left of the row numbers.

The status graph on the summary page seems off. The pending slice wins.

Posted : 14/05/2020 12:46 pm
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

I think I've fixed it. The problem is that if the last person to 'hide' the rows, doesn't click on the "include all data" pop up then the data isn't included! It was probably me in this case, but I can see it being an issue in the future.

I suggest waiting a day or so to see if it causes a problem we remove the grouping, unless somebody else has a better idea.

Posted : 14/05/2020 12:58 pm
Page 170 / 241
Share: