Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 145 / 241
  RSS
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

My order shipped... maybe?

They accepted my payment on 23/10, but now it says awaiting payment? The invoice says "amount already paid"... I'm a little confused... but excited 🤩 🤩 

Publié : 30/03/2020 2:10 pm
Gordon W a aimé
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @matteo-cristini

My order shipped... maybe?

They accepted my payment on 23/10, but now it says awaiting payment? The invoice says "amount already paid"... I'm a little confused... but excited 🤩 🤩 

I hope the email will come real soon. I'll be reporting that 28th10 order shipped l, tomorow and that could kill you 😀

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Publié : 30/03/2020 2:15 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Don't worry, I just got flooded with emails from prusa and dhl. The email says awaiting payment as well, though.
I'll just trust the invoice that says I paid already - also because my money is long gone from my credit card 🤣 🤣 

Publié : 30/03/2020 2:24 pm
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

I ordered on the 30th, so maybe a week or so away from it being shipped, however  I noticed I selected Prusament, when I should've put sample in the table, but I can't edit the spreadsheet - is it locked, or have I forgot how to do it?

Also, anyone I the UK sourced a wifi module yet, yes I know the Mini doesn't support it, yet, but one day.....

Cheers

Texy

Publié : 30/03/2020 3:24 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @texy

I ordered on the 30th, so maybe a week or so away from it being shipped, however  I noticed I selected Prusament, when I should've put sample in the table, but I can't edit the spreadsheet - is it locked, or have I forgot how to do it?

Also, anyone I the UK sourced a wifi module yet, yes I know the Mini doesn't support it, yet, but one day.....

Cheers

Texy

Even if you go on this url?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Publié : 30/03/2020 3:27 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@texy

Fixed it for you -  changed order #355930 from prusament to sample.

Publié : 30/03/2020 3:30 pm
Texy
 Texy
(@texy)
Reputable Member

Ah thanks Matteo.

hawwwran, I can edit from that link, but not from the one on the first post.

Texy

Publié : 30/03/2020 3:39 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@themartyr781

Enclosures are great if you're going to have small children around that might put their fingers in the way.

Otherwise, this printer is so small and quiet, it would be a shame to put it in an enclosure.

All your filament are belong to us!

Publié : 30/03/2020 3:55 pm
juergen.berlin
(@juergen-berlin)
Posted by: @frankincell

@themartyr781

Enclosures are great if you're going to have small children around that might put their fingers in the way.

Otherwise, this printer is so small and quiet, it would be a shame to put it in an enclosure.

I agree. My youngest is 5 and likes to stand in front of it and watch for hours. No touching even without enclosure has never been a problem. And it is so quiet that I have it not even 1m behind me in the mini home office

Publié : 30/03/2020 4:04 pm
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

I wan't to buy the STUVA enclosure to avoid dust getting onto my printer. As I live in a home environment and don't have a designated garage or workshop, there is a lot of dust in the air here...

Publié : 30/03/2020 4:29 pm
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

of course it's want and not wan't. My smartphone sometimes can't decide between german and english and messes up...

Publié : 30/03/2020 4:49 pm
juergen.berlin
(@juergen-berlin)
Posted by: @icephoenix

...designated garage or workshop, there is a lot of dust in the air here...

Same here. Small room with loads of dust. I would not worry about an enclosure but about filament storage. See my setup below. And greetings from the northern part of Germany

Publié : 30/03/2020 5:27 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

My enclosure. I built in fire extinguishing device connected to a smoke detector and power switch.

The printer there willmbe replaced with the MINI. I bought this to keep myself bussy iluntil my MINI arrives.

Publié : 30/03/2020 5:38 pm
Krope
(@krope)
Eminent Member

I ordered my Mini at 1.November so im now Close to get it soon, but when i look at the Spreadsheet i think i get a Delay from 1 or 2 Weeks... What you guys think?

my case is almost finished, the hinge and the magnetic lock will be drawn and printed by myself.

Publié : 30/03/2020 6:08 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@kropexx

Some of us are getting their minis early. Some of us are experiencing one week of delay. Only time will tell! I tried everything and could not understand how they decide which orders ship first.

Publié : 30/03/2020 7:46 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@kropexx

The enclosure looks nice by the way! I might build something similar for mine 🙂

Publié : 30/03/2020 7:57 pm
Krope
(@krope)
Eminent Member

@kropexx

The enclosure looks nice by the way! I might build something similar for mine 🙂

Thank you , I wanted it to look nice and fit in the apartment. waiting at this time is damn hard😖

Publié : 30/03/2020 8:03 pm
honuvo
(@honuvo)

I just got flooded with emails from prusa and dhl.

As I said yesterday (post needed mod approval and appeared one page back 🤐 ) I'm happy for you and can't wait for your impressions on the mini 🙂

Publié : 31/03/2020 5:57 am
Jason Dean
(@jason-dean)

Well I didn't break it setting it up. Took a while to get the first print going but it's alive! Failed completely to print on the textured sheet, but that's something to work out later.

Publié : 31/03/2020 7:00 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were five orders marked as shipped in our community spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 21st10

One from 23rd10

Two from 24th10

One from 28th10

There was one order from 16th10 directly marked as delivered.

There were three orders marked as delivered.

We have reached new milestone with order 353979 from 28th10

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

Publié : 31/03/2020 7:27 am
Page 145 / 241
Partager :