Cancella tutti

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Pagina 142 / 241
  RSS
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

I'm starting to think it must have something to do with the lockdown here in Italy, even though I can't find any information that would prove it. Last time I checked, goods shipping and circulation was still allowed. I don't want to bother the guys at chat support again, so I'll try to stay away from the forum and the spreadsheet until March 30th (when the next shipping period starts), maybe I'll finally be able to come back with some good news. See you soon 🖐️ 🙂 

Postato : 25/03/2020 4:54 pm
Ruben
(@ruben)

@matteo-cristini

I'm also waiting daily now. 😉
I'm Order 350425

Postato : 25/03/2020 5:30 pm
James
(@james-10)
Eminent Member

I'm jumping at every email ding, I'm also a 24th order and New Zealand has just gone into lockdown for at least a month, the post/couriers are still getting through! 

Postato : 26/03/2020 1:29 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were two orders markes asnshipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 22nd10

One from 23rd10

There was one order marked as delivered

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 26/03/2020 7:51 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@matteo, is it real that all the highway gas stations will be closed in italy? Do you have mor information of what is the reason? Wonder how the supplies will flow in italy if this is not a hoax.

https://m.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/coronavirus-fare-benzina-diventer-pi-difficile-1845436.html?fbclid=IwAR0OoulryIXOfOP4Zn8126MUpLEacrAIyH4fyy-2quYiEifhxB1LeTNrzSM

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 26/03/2020 8:03 am
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

Maybe you can shorten the waiting time if you update your prusa slicer and look at the new features 🙂 

Postato : 26/03/2020 11:07 am
Jason Dean
(@jason-dean)

My order has been shipped. Just got the email. I've updated the google doc. (Ordered on 24th, but invoice says 25th so not sure if I put the wrong date in, my order number seems to point to me ordering on the 25th)

Postato : 26/03/2020 3:48 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @matteo-cristini

Just realized I'm an eminent member too. I have two green stars now! Hope this means I'll advance in the queue (cries in october 23rd which means like end of March now)

Ok so I was reading through the thread in some spare time and look at at this post I wrote on 02/02. I think I had developed the ability to read the future. This is still from when my order was supposed to ship in late february or somewhere around that time 🤣 

Postato : 26/03/2020 5:10 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @charles-h13

My advice to all is become a hermit in your house or wash you hands.  

This one from 28/01 too!

Postato : 26/03/2020 5:12 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@mai-19

So happy for you! This once again proves there might be no logic behind the shipping order, as many have already said in this thread 😉 

Postato : 26/03/2020 5:13 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

At this point I have not idea which news I can trust! Today they said they'll stay open...

Postato : 26/03/2020 5:15 pm
James
(@james-10)
Eminent Member

My Shipping day has come!

Ordered on the 24th. Looks like it will arrive to me in NZ, Tuesday 31st. Not bad as it has about 28 hours of flying to do in that time. 

I ordered 15 different rolls of spaghetti in the black Friday sale so will be well set for some lockdown experimenting. 

Postato : 26/03/2020 7:09 pm
Frankincell hanno apprezzato
Chris Ko
(@chris-ko)

Man I'm seriously bummed at Prusa. I ordered mid-January when they said they'd ship mid-April. I was ok with that. Now, like 3 weeks before the scheduled shipping date I come here, dig into the depths of the FAQs and find out it's been pushed to JUNE. And judging from the fact that even people who ordered by end of October last year, a solid half year ago, I'll have to expect that PR will have to push this even further.

What upsets me most about this is that they arent actively communicating this. You have to look it up yourself, somewhere in the FAQs. And you get no info as to why there were more delays. Probably Covid-19, but that only became a factor since 2 months, so it shouldnt really have affected orders from Oct./Nov. last year.

I figured in the meantime I'd just buy a cheap printer and got myself a Sidewinder X1, for which I had to learn different slicers etc.
as the results are pretty good I start wondering what the advantages of the mini are - we'll see. there's always room for better quality and higher print speed.

I just wish Prusa would write an email to let you know when there's a significant delay change. After all, they've already got the money, so they should damn well keep you updated on delays, even if it was only a mail "Sorry there's been more delays, check the spreadsheet - link here".
/rant 😉

Postato : 26/03/2020 8:22 pm
padigree
(@padigree)
Trusted Member

@ck_stuggi

Because I was thinking exactly the same, I ordered a mk3s kit 2 weeks after my mini order. Until now, I printed nearly 800m of filament and the shipping has been moved from the beginning of April to mid of May.. But I'll keep my order. I hope I'll see this printer "soon" 

It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice.

Postato : 27/03/2020 4:48 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @ck_stuggi

Man I'm seriously bummed at Prusa. I ordered mid-January when they said they'd ship mid-April. I was ok with that. Now, like 3 weeks before the scheduled shipping date I come here, dig into the depths of the FAQs and find out it's been pushed to JUNE. And judging from the fact that even people who ordered by end of October last year, a solid half year ago, I'll have to expect that PR will have to push this even further.

What upsets me most about this is that they arent actively communicating this. You have to look it up yourself, somewhere in the FAQs. And you get no info as to why there were more delays. Probably Covid-19, but that only became a factor since 2 months, so it shouldnt really have affected orders from Oct./Nov. last year.

I figured in the meantime I'd just buy a cheap printer and got myself a Sidewinder X1, for which I had to learn different slicers etc.
as the results are pretty good I start wondering what the advantages of the mini are - we'll see. there's always room for better quality and higher print speed.

I just wish Prusa would write an email to let you know when there's a significant delay change. After all, they've already got the money, so they should damn well keep you updated on delays, even if it was only a mail "Sorry there's been more delays, check the spreadsheet - link here".
/rant 😉

Totally agree on this. 

Postato : 27/03/2020 9:15 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

I can't figure out why all the orders around mine have shipped though. I've checked everything:

- Some that have been shipped have selected the same carrier (Dhl economy, so it is not a matter of "later because cheaper shipping")

- Some orders shipped were from outside the EU so way farther than Italy

- Dhl still ships to Italy, and so does Prusa (asked to chat to make sure)

- The lockdown here does not affect goods circulation, and gas stations will not close

- The blue pla I added is still available in the shop

- Most orders shipped do include the filament sensor, so there's no shortage of that

- I did not purchase the textured sheet so that isn't a problem

- Most orders shipped are orange printers, just like mine

- Another order (though from the 22nd) identical to mine was shipped to Italy and has arrived already

I'm just so frustrated 🙁 Does anybody have any idea why they're doing this? I could live with more delays but seeing orders after mine being delivered already while support refuses to give me further information is killing me.

Postato : 27/03/2020 9:34 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were four orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

Three from 24th10

One from 23rd10

There was one order from 24th10 directly marked as delivered.

There were three orders marked as delivered

We have reached new milestone with order 351800 from 24th10.

Postato : 27/03/2020 10:34 am
Jason Dean
(@jason-dean)

@hawwwran

I've tried to update the sheet twice now, Yesterday, order 352077 also shipped

Postato : 27/03/2020 11:10 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

The shipping table says they should be done shipping orders from the 27th today. Judging from the spreadsheet, I think we can expect another week of delay.

Postato : 27/03/2020 11:31 am
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

@matteo-cristini

That's what prusa says on help page. They will allow up to one week of additional delay without changing the schedule. Meaning currently it's technically the 7th of april until we can complain. Maybe there has been some trouble building your printer specifically which they are currently fixing. I'm sure they won't hold your package on purpose without writing you an email. 

Postato : 27/03/2020 12:20 pm
Pagina 142 / 241
Condividi: