Alles löschen

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Seite 140 / 241
  RSS
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

My birthday is on March 31st, but at this point I'm guessing my mini won't arrive in time even for that 🙁 

Can't invite friends, can't go outside, no birthday present - I wonder if I'll at least get a cake 🤨 

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:22 am
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @matteo-cristini

@icephoenix

You did a great job 🙂 We were just saying that we do not have that problem here. Doesn't mean your model is bad!

Thank you! I didn't mean that offensive. I just wanted to say, that I'm quite impressed how normal bidets are everywhere else in the world. Guess germany is really living in the past there 😓 

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:29 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

My birthday is on March 31st, but at this point I'm guessing my mini won't arrive in time even for that 🙁 

Can't invite friends, can't go outside, no birthday present - I wonder if I'll at least get a cake 🤨 

The cake is a lie anyway

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:32 am
Matteo Cristini und eXcelonPrime gefällt das
eXcelonPrime
(@excelonprime)
Posted by: @hawwwran

The cake is a lie anyway

Plus, you’re still alive

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:37 am
Matteo Cristini gefällt das
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

Great, not even the cake now 😆 

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:47 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

@kenneth-w7

That's true. I should be thankful for it, instead of being so selfish. Thank you for reminding me 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 11:48 am
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @icephoenix

@icephoenix

You did a great job 🙂 We were just saying that we do not have that problem here. Doesn't mean your model is bad!

Thank you! I didn't mean that offensive. I just wanted to say, that I'm quite impressed how normal bidets are everywhere else in the world. Guess germany is really living in the past there 😓 

Is it true that you also have those weird toilet seats with the inspection shelf or something like that? I never understood if it was a myth or if it was real!

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 12:05 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@matteo-cristini

That inspection shelf is not myth. It was (somewhere still is) used in Czechia. Weird toilet.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 12:07 pm
vbl gefällt das
eXcelonPrime
(@excelonprime)

@matteo-cristini

Oh gosh man, I hope you didn’t think I meant it like that!  Geez, sorry...I was trying to keep the Portal references going with the song GLaDOS sings.

You know, Still Alive...Jonathan Coulton...

Yeah, with everything going on right now, I sure didn’t think that one through!  😓

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 12:32 pm
Matteo Cristini gefällt das
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @kenneth-w7

@matteo-cristini

Oh gosh man, I hope you didn’t think I meant it like that!  Geez, sorry...I was trying to keep the Portal references going with the song GLaDOS sings.

You know, Still Alive...Jonathan Coulton...

Yeah, with everything going on right now, I sure didn’t think that one through!  😓

My bad 😆  I've never played portal, I only knew about the cake reference... yes, the current situation threw me off - but with so many daily deaths here in northern italy, making it out alive in these times isn't a given, so I better be thankful for it. A 3d printer should be my last concern

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 12:43 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@kenneth-w7

"I'm still alive" is one of my favorite songs...    

"Aperture Science...   We do what we must because we can..."   lol

All your filament are belong to us!

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 1:22 pm
eXcelonPrime gefällt das
vbl
 vbl
(@vbl)

@hawwwran

Well, I've almost never seen a bidet in CZ. Maybe people buy it when they equip their new houses or larger appartments. But older/smaller appartments? No place to put such huge piece of porcelain to. It's quite common to have a washing machine in the kitchen to get some room in the bathroom. My (separate from bathroom) toilet room is big enough just to host a bowl and its user.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 2:24 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)

This thread is keeping me thoroughly entertained whilst waiting for my mini 👍 In Unimatrix 01 we have no need for inefficiencies such as toilets or bidets. Waste products are simply filtered from the drone during their regeneration cycle.

Resistance is futile

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 2:41 pm
highrock
(@highrock)

@matteo-cristini

Just seen a report that Italy will remain in lockdown until July 31st at least! Is this true? We saw Internet traffic in Italy literally double about two hours ago..

If it is true, stay safe and best wishes...

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 3:16 pm
bobstro
(@bobstro)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @hawwwran

@matteo-cristini

That inspection shelf is not myth. It was (somewhere still is) used in Czechia. Weird toilet.

Hah! Had one of those in an old house in Berlin back in the 1980s. I'm sure some are still around.

My notes and disclaimers on 3D printing

and miscellaneous other tech projects
He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. -- Spock in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 3:21 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @highrock

@matteo-cristini

Just seen a report that Italy will remain in lockdown until July 31st at least! Is this true? We saw Internet traffic in Italy literally double about two hours ago..

If it is true, stay safe and best wishes...

WHAT?

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 3:36 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member

Ok, I've gathered some information and it looks like it could last until july if the situation does not get any better, but they'll decide monthly if prolonging the lockdown is needed.

Thank goodness I bought one liter of IPA before the pandemic, two spools of prusament back at the Rome Maker Faire and added one more in my order. If I do end up receiving my first printer before I die of boredom (which will happen in a matter of days at this point), I'll at least have all the necessary supplies 🙂

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 3:42 pm
highrock
(@highrock)

@matteo-cristini

Yup, the story is evolving.. Repubblica.it originally had it as a headline news item but now it's in the detail of the story.

When you think about it, a single infected person flying into a country has been enough to trigger a breakout, so it's logical that the lockdowns will have to remain until no-one is infected.. in the UK we're a couple of weeks behind you, but it's already pretty much looking like a couple of months of severe restrictions.

Good luck everyone

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 3:50 pm
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @icephoenix

@icephoenix

Thank you! I didn't mean that offensive. I just wanted to say, that I'm quite impressed how normal bidets are everywhere else in the world. Guess germany iis really living in the past there 😓 

Is it true that you also have those weird toilet seats with the inspection shelf or something like that? I never understood if it was a myth or if it was real!

Yeah that's true. We have one in my appartment actually. I think they are called "flat flushing toilets" or something like that. I really don't know the reason why they are designed that way, though.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 4:10 pm
Tom DiGiacomo
(@tom-digiacomo)

@bruce-p4

I must have this disorder because I keep coming back and I already received my Mini.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2020 4:20 pm
Seite 140 / 241
Teilen: