Notifications
Clear all

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Strona 121 / 241
  RSS
samuel.l6
(@samuel-l6)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Yeah I ordered some bed thermistors and power cables (don't ask (sigh) ) on Feb 15th and asked support yesterday about it. Said they should ship out this week.

Opublikowany : 27/02/2020 6:02 pm
K7ZPJ
(@k7zpj)
Reputable Member

The shipping information page states that the lead time for small orders is 4 to 7 business days.

Please note that the lead time for small orders and orders without printers or upgrades can reach up to 4-7 business days of preparation time, we are sorry about that. Small orders include all the orders of components, filaments, nozzles, sheets and the same goes for larger orders of these components and products.

The wait times being observed seem to be in line with this.

Opublikowany : 27/02/2020 6:51 pm
BeeMac
(@beemac)
Eminent Member

With COVID-19 spreading through Europe, I expect shipping will soon slow and then halt for a while. 😷 

Opublikowany : 27/02/2020 11:05 pm
Area51
(@area51)
Posted by: @hawwwran

@vaclav-blazek

I ordered 3 prusaments and and it took them 7 days to ship. All marked as in-stock. It does not seems as a sensor problem.

That was fast - ordered two rolls of in stock filament and got on on-line chat after 10 days to get an order status. They shipped the next day, but I am sure it would have been longer if I had just waited...

Have a look at my models on Printables.com 😉

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 4:06 am
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

The nightly update!   3 days down, almost 3 more to go...

Damn...  That Prusament is beautiful...

I'll post again tomorrow night...

All your filament are belong to us!

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 4:15 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were nine orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday in the following community spreadsheet.

Two 14th10 orders

Five 15th10 orders

Two 17th10 orders

There were six orders marked as delivered.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 7:10 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@frankincell

What is that gold filament you are using?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 11:17 am
Stefan Nicolae
(@stefan-nicolae)

Quick notes: Printer ordered on the 15th of October, shipped with UPS on the 24th, received on the 27th of February, in Romania (Eastern Europe 😀).

First observation: it's smaller/lighter than I thought it would be.

Assembly is quite quick and easy - just a few screws and a few cables to fit on the main board (less than 1 hour of work), printed manuals need some polishing but you should be fine. I spent most of the time trying to figure out if I mounted the filament sensor correctly - still not sure if everything is OK with the sensor, I'm having troubles pushing the filament through it.

First layer calibration went well.

Original USB thumb drive supplied with the printer was damaged/corrupted and I could not use it (tried it in my computer and i was not able to read from it).

Therefore I decided to use another USB stick, I downloaded a few models that were already-sliced for the Mini (from prusaprinters.org) and tried to print the little tree frog and the Benchy but I'm experiencing some clogging/jams, immediately after starting the print. I'll try to fix the clogging over the weekend - already found resources in the Prusa Forums and on 3rd party websites.

This post was modified 4 years temu by Stefan Nicolae
Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 12:20 pm
petrut.rusu polubić
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

@hawwwran

I already asked a few pages ago. https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/general-discussion-announcements-and-releases/unofficial-prusa-mini-wait-thread/paged/107/#post-193015

He said he is using the SUNLU Gold / Copper set. The golden one should be the SUNLU Light Gold Silk PLA 🙂

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 1:34 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@icephoenix

Thank you

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 2:09 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Whoa, they have free shipping. Nice. Now I want silk Prusaments to happen.

https://www.sunlu.com/

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 2:42 pm
clothbot
(@clothbot)

Just got my shipment e-mail (via DHL to Canada), estimated delivery is next Tuesday, March 3rd.

Updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

It'll be nice to retire the old MB Replicator (last of their open source machines; haven't actually fired it up in a Rather Long Time) in the basement with Cupcake Number Nine and my beta Thing-o-matic.

The future is already here, just unevenly distributed. - W. Gibson.

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 2:52 pm
Clemens M.
(@clemens-m)
Noble Member

Yeahhh - I received my Mini today !!!

Will mark my printer as received in the community spreadsheet.

(Ordered: 15th of October 2019, shipping notification (with DPD): 25th of February 2020, received: 28th (???) of February 2020)

Happy printing, Clemens

Mini, i3 MK2.5S, i3 MK4, CClone (Eigenbau)

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 3:27 pm
Senjak
(@senjak)

There were five orders marked as shipped in  the following spreadsheet yesterday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

The tagged file at the top of this thread is isn't editable.

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 4:29 pm
clothbot
(@clothbot)
Posted by: @matthew-g34

There were five orders marked as shipped in  the following spreadsheet yesterday.

The tagged file at the top of this thread is isn't editable.

The trick is to snip off the "/htmlview" from the link to get into "Google docs editing" mode.

The future is already here, just unevenly distributed. - W. Gibson.

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 4:54 pm
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

Same here!  Silk Prusaments would be awesome.

All your filament are belong to us!

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 5:17 pm
Andi
 Andi
(@andi-5)
Eminent Member

Honestly what I don't like about them is that all of the reviews for every single product on their site are 5 stars, even though some of their filament is rated poorly on other sides and on youtube. Some people also claim that they were offered 100% refund if they write a 5 star review on amazon. That is just bad practise and makes me want to avoid them...

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 5:35 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@icephoenix

That's fishy, will see how it goes

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 6:30 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

At what point do you think the daily shipments will knock off a day or more quantity of orders? So far, 2 months of shipments (not adjusted for the pause) have managed to clear only about 4 days of orders. 

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 6:33 pm
Clemens M.
(@clemens-m)
Noble Member

Sorry for disturbing your discussion - but I have to leave a very positiv feedback: MINI printed out of the box without any issue !!!
Great little machine.

Best regards, Clemens

Mini, i3 MK2.5S, i3 MK4, CClone (Eigenbau)

Opublikowany : 28/02/2020 8:34 pm
burtronix polubić
Strona 121 / 241
Share: