Clear all

When do you think it will come out? Poll is created on Feb 25, 2022

Prusa MK500???????  

RSS
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Prusa MK500???????

I'm sure everyone knows about this, but there's gonna be a prusa mk500!

follow the pics to see

https://www.prusa3d.com/page/ask-us-anything_482/

Best Answer by EBMX220:

Posted by: @ebmx220

Posted by: @joantabb

Have you pre ordered? 
Rumour has it, that the build volume is going to be 500mm x 500mm x500mm (Not particularly massive) but the 500mm/s print speed,(thanks to PrusaMatic MicroAcceleration management). would be 'out of this world!'
The 'PrUmGen'  (Prusa Ultimate Generation) Hotends will be supercooled with Peltier heat transfer units to counter the friction heating effect caused by rapid throughput of filament.
Rumour continues that it will support up to 8 interchangeable print heads to compare with the Palette 3 system, extending capability  with Laser cutting and CNC Milling head options, interchangeable  with some of the tool head positions. (It is likely that maximum  multifunction capability  will be 6 individual FDM etruders plus one Laser and one Milling head)  rumours suggest that the filament holders will support 5KG Spools at all eight feed points. to ensure that models can be completed without user intervention. 

Please don't spread these rumours as they are likely to overload the Helpdesk service as people try to get their Pre orders at the top of the lists. 

Jo King

cAn I Get A prE0rDer

Publié : 25/02/2022 3:42 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: Prusa MK500???????

Have you pre ordered? 
Rumour has it, that the build volume is going to be 500mm x 500mm x500mm (Not particularly massive) but the 500mm/s print speed,(thanks to PrusaMatic MicroAcceleration management). would be 'out of this world!'
The 'PrUmGen'  (Prusa Ultimate Generation) Hotends will be supercooled with Peltier heat transfer units to counter the friction heating effect caused by rapid throughput of filament.
Rumour continues that it will support up to 8 interchangeable print heads to compare with the Palette 3 system, extending capability  with Laser cutting and CNC Milling head options, interchangeable  with some of the tool head positions. (It is likely that maximum  multifunction capability  will be 6 individual FDM etruders plus one Laser and one Milling head)  rumours suggest that the filament holders will support 5KG Spools at all eight feed points. to ensure that models can be completed without user intervention. 

Please don't spread these rumours as they are likely to overload the Helpdesk service as people try to get their Pre orders at the top of the lists. 

Jo King

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Publié : 25/02/2022 8:16 pm
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

Have you pre ordered? 

Jo King

HAHAHA FUNNY

Publié : 25/02/2022 9:03 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

Indeed!

Joan!

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Publié : 25/02/2022 11:42 pm
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

Indeed!

Joan!

Why did u make that up

Publié : 25/02/2022 11:58 pm
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

Have you pre ordered? 

Jo King

cAn I Get A prE0rDer

Publié : 26/02/2022 12:01 am
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

Posted by: @ebmx220

Have you pre ordered? 

Jo King

cAn I Get A prE0rDer

Publié : 26/02/2022 12:03 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

I didn't want the Author of this thread to be lonely, 

Look, Even Spongebob Squarepants has turned up!

Publié : 26/02/2022 5:59 pm
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

Can you tell me why you lied

Publié : 26/02/2022 7:15 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

Did I lie? 

do you know something concrete about a Prusa Mk500???????

from the beginning, I said I was Joking. 

regards Joan

Publié : 26/02/2022 9:27 pm
EBMX220
(@ebmx220)
Eminent Member
Topic starter answered:

I know it's a real concept. Look at where the power plug goes in.

Publié : 27/02/2022 1:38 pm
Partager :