0,25mm nozzle on Mk2s and MMU1 possible?

Notifications
Clear all

RSS
Justice0152
(@justice0152)

Hi,

I used to print jewellry parts on my MK2s with the 0,25mm spout. Presently I got the MMU (first version), however in Slic3r PE there is no more profile for the 0.25mm spout.( In this particular case it was reasonalby better than the 0,4mm spout walgreenslistens.)

That is awful for me. Is it still conceivable to print with the 0,25mm spout and how can it work? furthermore, what might be the correct settings? For this situation I needn't bother with the multi material, however I print simply in one shading PLA.

Posted : 07/12/2020 4:36 am
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator
RE: 0,25mm nozzle on Mk2s and MMU1 possible?

Hi, the mmu would require an immensely large waste pile for a 0.25mm nozzle, but since you are not using filament changes, this will not be an issue. 

if you load the filament of choice to the nozzle ready for printing, you can simply use the Mk2 profile, but increase retraction to 2mm (to cater for the bowden feed)

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 07/12/2020 9:16 am
Share: