Notifiche
Cancella tutti

PrusaConnect Error 403 Forbidden  

RSS
EscherArt
(@escherart)
Utenti
PrusaConnect Error 403 Forbidden

When I try to print to my mk4 from Prusa Slicer (v 2.6.1) using prusa connect, I get the error "Error uploading to print host:HTTP 403: 403: Forbidden".

I am attempting to connect directly through the ethernet.  When I edit the physical printer in PrusaSlicer, and check the connection settings, the host type is "prusaconnect" with the same IP on the printer, and the API/password entered in.  When I click 'test' I have the response, "Connection to PrusaConnect works correctly".  I am able to connect to the printer when I type in the IP on the web browser, but it is frustrating that the extra steps are needed to export the G-code to a file, and then open the browser, and then drag the file over, when it appears you should be able to send it directly from prusaslicer to the printer.   Using the web browser, it copies files over VERY slowly.   Thanks for any suggestions to fix the problem.  

Postato : 12/10/2023 3:04 pm
Tojik
(@tojik)
Utenti Moderator
RE: PrusaConnect Error 403 Forbidden

Hi, I have trouble understanding

You seem to be using Prusa Connect and PrusaLink interchangably. Connect is the site, where you can manage your printers from anywhere. PrusaLink is the local web interface of your printer.

You can send files over Prusa Connect or PrusaLink. PrusaLink needs the ip of your printer, but Connect does not. The API keys are different too. One for Link, one for Connect.

We are working on the upload speeds to not be a problem anymore. Sorry about those.

If you need more info just tell me what exactly are you trying to accomplish. Thanks

Postato : 12/10/2023 4:11 pm
EscherArt
(@escherart)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:
RE: PrusaConnect Error 403 Forbidden

Thank you for the clarification.  Switching to prusalink worked.  

Postato : 12/10/2023 9:10 pm
Tojik hanno apprezzato
Condividi: