Clear all

500 Internal Server Error  

Stránka 2 / 2
  RSS
Nick
 Nick
(@nick-10)
RE: 500 Internal Server Error

I can also confirm this issue with 0.6.0 img. I am having other issues with 0.5.2 which i will address outside of this thread.

Napsal : 30/12/2021 8:15 pm
Matthew
(@matthew)

I have a fresh Mk3S and pi ready to go for testing, do the devs need more debug info from a setup flow or do you have enough to work out what's going wrong?

Napsal : 03/01/2022 4:25 am
DocPO
(@docpo)

I am also new to the prusalink and just tried to set up my raspberry pi zero w with 3.10.0 family of software.  I tried to image with 0.6.0 and was unable to get it to go past the serial number.  Kept getting the 500 internal server error. 

I will try and find a 0.5.2 and get it connected then will try again.  I just wish I didn't have to do a workaround....

Napsal : 06/01/2022 2:20 am
DocPO
(@docpo)

I am also new to the prusalink and just tried to set up my raspberry pi zero w with 3.10.0 family of software.  I tried to image with 0.6.0 and was unable to get it to go past the serial number.  Kept getting the 500 internal server error. 

I will try and find a 0.5.2 and get it connected then will try again.  I just wish I didn't have to do a workaround....

Napsal : 06/01/2022 2:20 am
SpeakingOfBrad
(@speakingofbrad)

Same story with me. Tried to use 0.6.0 for a first install, but got a 500 internal server error after I put in the serial number. Flashed 0.5.2 and was able to successfully complete the setup and get the printer added to PrusaConnect. Flashed to 0.6.0 and was able to successfully complete setup.

Napsal : 06/01/2022 3:09 pm
Snowdonia 3D Printing
(@snowdonia-3d-printing)

My wizard ran fine in Chrome on a mac but I get an internal server error if I try and load a gcode file on the PrusaLink dashboard.

Napsal : 07/01/2022 11:15 am
Tojik
(@tojik)
Member Moderator
RE:

Yes, the code that checks the SN after write is totally broken on 0.6.0. If you still have trouble setting the SN, try using this script https://onlinegdb.com/OkFDeNDWs . It should ask you for the SN and give you the two commands wizard uses to set the SN.

Napsal : 16/02/2022 9:42 am
CJ
 CJ
(@cj-2)

where can I find the image with version 0.5.2 ?

Napsal : 24/03/2022 8:00 am
Changerang se líbí
Tojik
(@tojik)
Member Moderator

Hi, don't. It won't work with Connect anymore and it side-steps the issue differently. The change in how it's done broke this wizard step. There are other workarounds that will get you past the error. Mainly, try installing Prontrface (part of Printrun), connecting your printer to it using USB. You'll need to disable the RPi Port for that, then make sure it actually connected by sending a move or home command. Then unplug it, re-enable the RPi port and power cycle the printer. You should be through. If not, we can troubleshoot. For that I'd suggest our Discord server. I usually respond much faster over there.

Napsal : 24/03/2022 8:49 am
frshmn
 frshmn
(@frshmn)
Host

It was a real mess getting it to run. I suggest that you update the documenation to make life of other users easier and include the info on this thread. 

Napsal : 05/04/2022 12:35 pm
Changerang
(@changerang)

I'm looking for it as well.

Napsal : 06/04/2022 4:23 pm
Stránka 2 / 2
Share: