Clear all

XL shipping table?  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
Asus1357
(@asus1357)
Trusted Member
XL shipping table?

Has anyone seen this table yet? It is not like creating and using the table is rocket science. Heck it could be done in a simple flat table spreadsheet. That could have been created in a few minutes even as they made the announcement of the upcoming table. The data is simple plug in (the only new data to be added would be if the unit is paid.) Sort the data by date ordered vs number of heads (type) and production limits (capable units per week)? The data could be real time entered so just post the results? Whether I get mine in which point of the queue is not the real issue rather try and stick to a timeline of this rather simple task of a table. Whew, ok my excess  steam has been released.

Posted : 07/11/2023 2:18 pm
You liked
Georg
(@georg-2)
Estimable Member
RE: XL shipping table?

Hold your horses... no one said that there will be a new shipping table today.  I can be but it must not.

Posted : 07/11/2023 4:05 pm
gkas
 gkas
(@gkas)
Estimable Member

....Do you mean that information that would be forthcoming 'as soon as every one pays up front' for their XL order?? They're getting that info ready for 'alpha release'. Why do folks still believe the Prusa mis-information?

Posted : 07/11/2023 4:32 pm
Asus1357
(@asus1357)
Trusted Member
Topic starter answered:

True they never said by today but really it is a TABLE and this is not being drawn up with pen and paper. I am quite sure Prusa uses computers (they work rather fast).

Posted : 07/11/2023 4:54 pm
Jeggo
(@jeggo)
Estimable Member

As far as I understood the procedure, you should have turned your preorder into a regular order until November 6th. If this deadline ends at 23:59, then Prusa will have to wait another few days to check for the incoming payments. Not everybody will use PayPal or a credit card for payment. So it might take some days until the payments finally arrive at Prusa.

So I would expect to see a XL shipping table at the end of this week.

Posted : 07/11/2023 6:51 pm
Georg liked
Asus1357
(@asus1357)
Trusted Member
Topic starter answered:

Fair enough, I failed to take that into account. I see your point.

Posted : 07/11/2023 7:32 pm
Georg liked
Georg
(@georg-2)
Estimable Member
RE:

All preorders from 2021 should get the shipping information today. (09.11.2023)

Posted : 09/11/2023 3:07 pm
Georg
(@georg-2)
Estimable Member

Got my shipping week. Mine should be shipped in the week of 27th of Nov.

🙂

Posted : 09/11/2023 7:26 pm
Christophe-P
(@christophe-p-2)
RE : Table d'expédition XL ?

Ou à tu eu l’information 

Prusa XL - Bear MK3S - Bear MK3 - CR10-S4

Posted : 09/11/2023 8:21 pm
mdressel
(@mdressel)

I got my date and it is the 49th week from December 4.

I am not sure how that is possible. The message asking for me to pay said "Please try to complete your order by 6th November. We expect to ship the majority of pre-orders completed before this date by the end of this year." Now I am out the money for an almost another year before I can get this printer.

I am just so confused.

Posted : 09/11/2023 8:26 pm
TechnoSwiss
(@technoswiss)

Posted by: @mdressel

I got my date and it is the 49th week from December 4.

I am not sure how that is possible. The message asking for me to pay said "Please try to complete your order by 6th November. We expect to ship the majority of pre-orders completed before this date by the end of this year." Now I am out the money for an almost another year before I can get this printer.

I am just so confused.

Sounds like your printer is set to ship in the 49th week, which is the week starting Dec. 4th, not almost another year, just less than a month hopefully. 😀 

Posted : 09/11/2023 9:33 pm
mdressel liked
mdressel
(@mdressel)
RE:

Well that is WAY better 🙂

So it is a language thing. This is what it said exactly "will be shipped during the Week 49 (starting with December 4)."

To me that meant 49 weeks from December 4. What they mean is during the 49th Week of 2023 which starts on December 4 2023.

I was going to edit my original post, but I can't 🙁

This post was modified 8 months ago by mdressel
Posted : 09/11/2023 9:57 pm
jokerit
(@jokerit)
Estimable Member

Yeh, my brother has got mail  " shipping your printer in the week starting 20th of november" - fantastic news for him. He ordered XL on 20th of november 2021. So only two years to wait.....

Posted : 10/11/2023 9:25 am
Georg liked
Rob
 Rob
(@rob-6)
Trusted Member

I got my email....

I ordered December 18, 2021. It is supposed to ship by December 18, 2023....

If it arrives for Christmas, I'll just thank my wife for an incredible present and for not kicking me out of the house...

Posted : 13/11/2023 2:46 pm
mdressel liked
Jeggo
(@jeggo)
Estimable Member

So it seems, that everybody who did not order the first two days (preordered 20th November) will get the XL exactly two years later.

Only the preorders form the first two days got the XL a few months earlier.

Posted : 13/11/2023 3:25 pm
Georg
(@georg-2)
Estimable Member

The logical explanation for this is probably that most of the pre-orders were placed on 18th of November. 😉

Posted : 13/11/2023 4:58 pm
Crys
 Crys
(@crys)

I ordered my XL with 5 tools in October 2022.

Do you have any estimates for when this could be delivered?

Currently, the orders for the first two days are still being processed (if I see this correctly)?

Posted : 14/11/2023 8:15 pm
Crys
 Crys
(@crys)

Sorry, I've only just found this

We will be able to ship all pre-orders created in 2022 by the end of April next year [...]

https://help.prusa3d.com/article/shipping-information_2297

Posted : 14/11/2023 9:16 pm
Georg
(@georg-2)
Estimable Member

So it seems Prusa is still behind on schedule. 
My semi-assembled 2 head XL should be shipped this week (info from mail: shipping in week 48, starting 27th of november), but hasn‘t.

Admittedly, there is no year for the date. Could also be 2024. 😆 

Anyone else who got shipping week 48 as information?

Posted : 01/12/2023 2:40 pm
Asus1357
(@asus1357)
Trusted Member
Topic starter answered:

Week 48 ends Dec 3rd (European week 48) and it is the busy shipping time of year as well Prusa did say there could be some small short delays. Hang in there we all waited a long time. I just got mine and I am very pleased with the first few prints.

Posted : 01/12/2023 2:51 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: