Notifications
Clear all

507 Insufficient Storage Prusa Link  

RSS
Beerad
(@beerad)
507 Insufficient Storage Prusa Link

Just trying to move gcode files over and i get this every time.  The drive is not full but something is for sure wrong.   Ideas?  I can easily unplug the USB drive and move directly too it but thought i'd ask.

Posted : 22/02/2024 2:53 am
gawdzilla liked
gawdzilla
(@gawdzilla)
RE:

Things were working perfectly with PrusaLink and PrusaConnect, and I suddenly started having problems with both several weeks ago.   I decided to isolate things to PrusaLink as it is at least local, but nothing has worked and I'm back to manually using a USB stick.

Things I've tried:

• full network configuration reset
  • changing PrusaLink passcode
  • multiple functional* USB sticks
    • USB sticks work for manually sharing the files with the printer
  • freshly reformatting the USB stick
  • each stick verified empty

PrusaMINI firmware:  5.1.2

I will cross-post my issue to the MINI section as well.

This post was modified 3 months ago by gawdzilla
Posted : 28/03/2024 4:32 pm
gawdzilla
(@gawdzilla)
RE: 507 Insufficient Storage Prusa Link

I tried to edit my post but it dropped all my changes and I'm not writing that again.

I got it to work.  Despite reformatting the USB stick before, I tried it one more time after running the Error checking tool (Windows 10) in the drive's Properties menu.  It said the drive had errors, that it tried to fix it but failed to do so.  It then failed to provide said errors, so I gave up and reformatted the 8GB Prusa-provided USB stick one more time, Ejecting the USB stick out of fear.  It worked.

During the drive checking, the USB driver was reinstalled, so perhaps that helped?  Or maybe third time is a charm for reformatting?  Or it's because it's Thursday and I'm wearing my orange hat.

Posted : 28/03/2024 5:01 pm
Share: