Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 210 / 241
  RSS
Skreelink
(@skreelink)
Estimable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread
Posted by: @cwbullet

Hopefully it makes it there.  Prusa reached out about my missing order.  They are investigating.  

Hopefully you find a positive resolution. Something screwy like marked delivered, but still on the truck or something, not porch-pirated.

I think I know, I don’t think I know. I don’t think I think I know, I don’t think I think.

Posted : 04/12/2020 2:54 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@skreelink

I hope that is true but suspect that is was delivered to the wrong location.  I have a security camera that is motion activated.  It did not record a delivery person.  One cat and me coming home but no delivery people.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 04/12/2020 3:42 pm
Skreelink
(@skreelink)
Estimable Member

@cwbullet

I've had that happen with USPS... They delivered to a completely different address (not even the same street or number). Luckily it was a Vet clinic and not someone's home address, so they surrendered it easily. The USPS at least has GPS locations of all packages marked delivered, so they saw where it got left.

I think I know, I don’t think I know. I don’t think I think I know, I don’t think I think.

Posted : 04/12/2020 3:48 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@skreelink

Me too.  I hate porch pirates.  I had a camera installed and have not had an issue since until now.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 04/12/2020 3:50 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

My company was losing tools to local thieves, so they installed CCTV, and lost those as well... 

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:02 pm
JoanTabb
(@joantabb)
Veteran Member Moderator

My company was losing tools to local thieves, so they installed CCTV, and lost those as well... 

I try to make safe suggestions,You should understand the context and ensure you are happy that they are safe before attempting to apply my suggestions, what you do, is YOUR responsibility. Location Halifax UK

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:02 pm
JottaD
(@jottad)

@kocherda

Did you order just the printer (color?) did you order with some extras? (filament sensor / both steel sheets)

Mine was ordered at 8th October and no info yet (Orange with filament sensor and both steel sheets) and some prusament 

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:26 pm
retronaut
(@retronaut)

I had Amazon once deliver a computer case to the wrong apartment building. I knew it was the wrong building because they included a photo of the box, delivered, in a hallway that was markedly different from mine. When I tried to raise the issue with support, they told me that sometimes packages are marked as delivered before they actually appear at the door. I tried to explain that, well, it clearly had been delivered *somewhere* because there was a picture of it on somebody’s doorstep. 

I ended up getting a refund for the case, and then strolled around to the neighboring apartment buildings. I lucked out—a Good Samaritan at the building had noticed my package delivered to an apartment they knew was vacant, and took it to the office where it wouldn’t be picked up by pirates.

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:45 pm
retronaut
(@retronaut)

In other news, I’m getting giddy—I ordered my Prusa Mini on October 13th, so I am eagerly awaiting some shipping notice. Can’t be long now. 

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:47 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@joantabb

They would have to be 16 feet tall to get it.  I thought ahead.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 04/12/2020 4:50 pm
kocherda
(@kocherda)

😀 @jottad

I ordered just the Printer in Orange with no other Upgrades/Fillament. Although I might add some in future  😀 

Posted : 04/12/2020 5:02 pm
JottaD
(@jottad)

@kocherda

Thanks for the info.

Just got the email, anyone knows if I will get an email with the tracking information?

Just log in and check the info on the order and there is no tracking number.

TIA

D

Posted : 04/12/2020 8:00 pm
Skreelink
(@skreelink)
Estimable Member

@cwbullet

Any more info on your missing black plastic wrapped object of desire?

Posted : 05/12/2020 5:19 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@skreelink

FEDEX is investigating.  So is Prusa.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 05/12/2020 10:14 pm
Lupercal
(@lupercal)

Ordered my Mini+ kit on Friday, December 4th. Black, with upgrades, no filament.

I am SO excited for it to arrive. I know it's going to be a while.

I've been without a 3D printer for 6 months now, and am constantly coming across things I want to print. Before that, the printer I had was a piece of junk that barely functioned. The Mini+ will be a MASSIVE improvement.

Posted : 06/12/2020 8:42 pm
Rainer
(@rainer-2)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @rainer-2
Posted by: @kocherda

My Mini+ shipped yesterday. Ordered on 11th of October 😀 

Ordered on 12th of October 😀 

Shipped Today 07.12.20 😀 

Posted : 07/12/2020 2:14 pm
retronaut
(@retronaut)

Got confirmation that my order, placed October 13th, shipped today December 7th. Oh happy happy day!

@jotted The tracking number is a little tricky to find. You have to go to order history, click the Order Reference number, and scroll down to just before Add a Message, where you should see the postal carrier listed. On the right-most column there should be a tracking number. I had difficulty finding this at first myself. 

Posted : 07/12/2020 2:31 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

I got some tackling info.   I am stilling waiting on the lost order.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 07/12/2020 2:56 pm
obv
 obv
(@obv)
Eminent Member

Ordered Oct 24th and shipped today, December 8th.

Posted : 08/12/2020 5:41 pm
kocherda liked
RickM
(@rickm)
Eminent Member

24th or 14th? Seems odd that an order would jump so far ahead in the queue. 🤔 

Mine was early hours of the 19th and isn't due to ship till 14th according to the table.

Proud owner of an original Prusa Mendel i2, original wooden frame i3 and now a mini+

Posted : 08/12/2020 5:45 pm
Page 210 / 241
Share: