Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Pagina 189 / 241
  RSS
JM
 JM
(@jm)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@kiwo

... thanks for that, seem like there's scope for built-in delay (to make the other courier - I think it was UPS but not sure - look good). I got the Prusa email yesterday afternoon - still nothing from DPD but looking at others' experiences that's not surprising ... perhaps I should have paid extra and gone with the other courier - I'll know next time 😄

Postato : 18/06/2020 10:13 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were two orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 12.Jan

One from 1.Feb

One order from 22.Dec was directly marked as delivered

One order was marked as delivered.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:48 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

May I ask you, fellow MINI owners, could you please help me me with a test?

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/how-do-i-print-this-printing-help/stringing-test/

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:51 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

A datapoint for those of us still waiting; 150 Mini's shipped a day! https://twitter.com/josefprusa/status/1274030997290573824

Postato : 19/06/2020 5:38 pm
mike-io
(@mike-io)

I'm rather disappointed with DHL. Printer shipped Monday (15th) with expected delivery Wednesday. It arrived in Cincinatti on Tues and cleared customs overnight. After it sat on hold in Cincinatti all day Wednesday, it became obvious that was a fantasy. The Mini arrived in DC on thursday morning, sat around til lunchtime when it was finally loaded on a truck. They raised my hopes of getting it with an updated expected delivery by Thursday night, but then crushed them when it was again put on hold at 5pm. The truck hadn't left DC by 10pm this morning so I called in, getting a promise they would nudge the truck out and promise a delivery today. It left on its run 2hours later. We'll see.

Postato : 19/06/2020 5:49 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

I will do the test with PETG. It just so happens that I was looking for a stringing test. Yesterday was my first time printing Prusament PETG on the Mini & the stringing was terrible using the Prusa Slicer presets. Prusament PLA has been printing without problems for almost a month. I posted this question on another thread:

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/general-discussion-announcements-and-releases/excess-stringing-petg-on-mini/#post-223458

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:13 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

Don't despair too much @mike-io.  I've been watching 8 boxes of Prusament  travel around the world via DHL.  Wednesday it landed in LA but didn't get to Van Nuys until Thursday morning.  Van Nuys is still 3 hours away from me (by car) so I found it implausible I'd see the package on Thursday (yesterday), the day it was scheduled for delivery.  But sure enough it arrived at 1:20 pm yesterday.  

If it doesn't arrive today, go try to pick it up before they close for the evening.

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:17 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @burtronix

@hawwwran

I will do the test with PETG. It just so happens that I was looking for a stringing test. Yesterday was my first time printing Prusament PETG on the Mini & the stringing was terrible using the Prusa Slicer presets. Prusament PLA has been printing without problems for almost a month. I posted this question on another thread:

https://forum.prusa3d.com/forum/general-discussion-announcements-and-releases/excess-stringing-petg-on-mini/#post-223458

PETG prints better at higher temps.  Try 225 to 235.  Especially the first layer.

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:20 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

I only printed a benchy in PETG and wasn't happy about the stringing so I installed new fanduct and now I'm printing PLA tests. I'll try the PETG benchy again and will see.

Postato : 19/06/2020 8:38 pm
mike-io
(@mike-io)

Phew. It showed up. Now to get assembling this thing.

Postato : 19/06/2020 9:28 pm
Tm4n, vbl e Gordon W hanno apprezzato
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @smoking_rubber

PETG prints better at higher temps.  Try 225 to 235.  Especially the first layer.

I'm using Prusa Slicer presets: 240C 1st layer & 250C for the rest. Temp variation is on my experiment plan. 

Postato : 19/06/2020 11:56 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

I'm motivated to make it work with settings rather than hardware. 

Postato : 20/06/2020 12:05 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were two orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 31.Jan

One from 3.Feb

Three orders were marked as delivered.

Postato : 20/06/2020 8:04 am
JM
 JM
(@jm)

YAAAAAYYYYY ... it's arrived.

Only took three days - tracking wasn't much use though - no tracking data ... first the courier was supposed to be DPD, then Prusa's shipping email said DHL and finally DPD delivered it today.

Confusing but no complaints, it was shipped in the week Prusa scheduled it, and it only took three days.

One 'Benchy' produced straight out of the box - no tweaking ... so far so good.

Postato : 20/06/2020 11:02 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There was one order marked as delivered in our spreadsheet yesterday.

Postato : 21/06/2020 7:32 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There was one order marked as delivered in our spreadsheet yesterday.

Postato : 22/06/2020 7:30 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran

I'm motivated to make it work with settings rather than hardware. 

I've tried to lower the Z lift to 0.1, lowered retraction to 2mm, raised wipe after retraction in 80%. It made big diggerence for me.

Postato : 22/06/2020 7:33 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

One order was again marked as delivered in our spreadsheet yesterday.

Postato : 23/06/2020 7:07 am
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

Shipping table has been updated again. It now shows orders up to 29th Dec have been shipped. We know at least one printer is lost in transit, so I have updated the spreadsheet to show pending orders up to 29th Dec as shipped. Whilst it's a reasonable assumption that the rest of these printers have actually been delivered, I suggest we leave them for a week or so (or in solidarity with @Cho until he finally gets his printer delivered).

Postato : 23/06/2020 12:38 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There was one order from 4.Feb marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One order was marked as delivered.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

Questo post è stato modificato 4 years fa da Hawwwran

Postato : 24/06/2020 8:30 am
Pagina 189 / 241
Condividi: