Pagina 187 / 241
  RSS
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@cho

If it bothers you that much, consider order another Creality.  It it works so well, why would you venture into the Realm of Prusa.  

I am very happy with my Prusa and Anycubic.  I am batting 33% on Creality.  

100% success versus 66% pure garbage.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 15/06/2020 5:50 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @smoking_rubber

At least with Prusa you can get a hold of a real person 24 hrs a day.  You may not be happy with the resolution YET, but communication is invaluable.  Cho, you know they will eventually make you whole.  It may not be happening as fast as you'd like, but it's likely not Prusa's fault even though they'll be the one bending over backward to make you straight.  With a Chinese maker you wouldn't even be feeling a breeze of warm air being blown up your a$$.

But there is no real communication. They put it off on DPD and can't even tell me how long to wait. Our contracts with the transporters contain such deadlines and are binding. So I know whether a parcel is considered lost after 15, 20 or 25 days.

Postato : 15/06/2020 6:00 pm
John Doe hanno apprezzato
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @charles-h13

@cho

If it bothers you that much, consider order another Creality.  It it works so well, why would you venture into the Realm of Prusa.  

I am very happy with my Prusa and Anycubic.  I am batting 33% on Creality.  

100% success versus 66% pure garbage.  

Another Ender? No, I don't need to have one 😉 I am looking for something small like the Prusa Mini, with integrated network connection. A simple machine that processes small parts. That's why I ordered this printer.

I have several printers of all kinds (cartesian, Delta, CoreXY, Polar ...) at home and in the office and I like to use different systems. But the Prusa Mini are actually designed to produce small parts for our electronic samples.

But the issue is: how does Prusa deal with the problem of the lost package? How long do I have to wait until Prusa finally takes action?

Postato : 15/06/2020 6:26 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:

@cho

I have had a lost package and they sent me another one.  It was reported to have been left on my stoop ay 15:00 and I was at home.  No knock.  No package.  I reported to Prusa and DHL and Prusa sent it out again.  

I apologize for my curtness.  We get a lot of folks who complaint about the processes that Prusa uses.  They are well documented.  You are gonna wait.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:17 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

@charles-h13

How long did it take Prusa and DHL to clarify the situation? I´m waiting since 17 days.

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:19 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

I'd be kicking up the chain at DHL.  They lost it and they at least need to make that clear to Prusa.  Your beef should be with DHL.

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:47 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:

@cho

Eight days.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:49 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:

@smoking_rubber

I did.  DHL insurance covered the loss.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:50 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

@charles-h13

@Cho should kick it up the chain at DHL.

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:53 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

I'd be kicking up the chain at DHL.  They lost it and they at least need to make that clear to Prusa.  Your beef should be with DHL.

My package disappeared at DPD, not DHL 😉 

DPD refuses to accept my request for investigation. The contractual partner for DPD is Prusa. I know this myself as (former) shop operator that the sender is responsible. After all, the consignee has no legal contractual relationship with DPD. Prusa must make a sustained effort at DPD to ensure that the investigation finally produces a result.

@charles-h13

That's ok. After that Prusa sent immediately a new package? 

Postato : 15/06/2020 7:56 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

One thing I've found effective in these types of situations ... take down everyone's name that you talk to.  Then name drop the list with every subsequent person you talk to (after you ask for THEIR name).  This tells them you're serious and you're taking notes.  It's implied that their name will be attached to this situation for better or worse, and it's in their interest to be the hero.

Postato : 15/06/2020 8:00 pm
burtronix hanno apprezzato
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:

@cho

Contact support again today by chat and ask them how to proceed.  They will at least provide you with guidance.  I called every day to DHL until they resolved my issue.  I would do the same with PRUSA.  My issue is a little different.  They were supposed to get a signature and did not.    

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 15/06/2020 8:03 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @charles-h13

@cho

Contact support again today by chat and ask them how to proceed.  They will at least provide you with guidance.  I called every day to DHL until they resolved my issue.  I would do the same with PRUSA.  My issue is a little different.  They were supposed to get a signature and did not.    

From my chat with Prusa support an hour ago:

Chat with Prusa Support - from transcript 

Totally understand the situation and we are sorry about this. We can only at this time push DPD for a more definitive investigation report and from here we can proceed. Sadly we cannot prioritize your other order

Sorry about this. Sadly I and my colleagues from the LiveChat Support can only go through this through our Shipping Support (available only via email). Unfortunately given the situation with DPD, our Shipping Support has to wait for DPD itself to finish the investigation. I can't provide an estimation as that depends on DPD but what we can do is for me to push our Ship Support and for them to push DPD a bit more to accelerate things

🙁

Postato : 15/06/2020 8:11 pm
Matt Boyer
(@matt-boyer)
Estimable Member

I don't know who DPD is, but I'd be on the phone with them then.

Postato : 15/06/2020 8:30 pm
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Utenti
Topic starter answered:

@smoking_rubber

Which is what I did with DHL.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Postato : 16/06/2020 12:43 am
Tm4n
 Tm4n
(@tm4n)

Which is exactly what @cho and me did, but they always say they can't do anything and point to prusa. I also tried calling DPD out on twitter, but their social media team has the same answers as the call center agents.

However, after the failed attempt on Saturday, my package is out for delivery again today! Not sure how that happend, because I didn't get any message from either prusa or DPD. Luckily I checked the online tracking, or I would be at work now and miss the package!

Now lets hope they can actually deliver it today. Will keep you updated 🙂

Postato : 16/06/2020 7:55 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @tm4n

Which is exactly what @cho and me did, but they always say they can't do anything and point to prusa. I also tried calling DPD out on twitter, but their social media team has the same answers as the call center agents.

However, after the failed attempt on Saturday, my package is out for delivery again today! Not sure how that happend, because I didn't get any message from either prusa or DPD. Luckily I checked the online tracking, or I would be at work now and miss the package!

Now lets hope they can actually deliver it today. Will keep you updated 🙂

Fingers crossed

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 16/06/2020 8:31 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were two orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 26.Dec

One from 25.Jan

One order was marked as delivered.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Postato : 16/06/2020 8:33 am
John Doe
(@john-doe-3)
Estimable Member

DPD is right, only Prusa can start escalating it (B2B). And even so, DPD will say, investigating .... investigating ... we have 30 days ... investigating ...

So the most a person can do is provide to Prusa evidence, that DPD confirmed, that the post address is correct. And quite often remind itself to Prusa, that you are waiting.

Postato : 16/06/2020 9:11 am
Tm4n
 Tm4n
(@tm4n)

I finally got my Mini! The delivery people said that my neighbours had told them on Saturday that I was dead 😲 
Not sure if that's just an excuse, but my neighbours can be strange like that...

The package had a sticker saying that the address was corrected, even though it was the same address on there again. But it shows that prusa did their job in getting it out for delivery again, so I am happy!

Questo post è stato modificato 4 years fa da Tm4n
Postato : 16/06/2020 10:54 am
Bill Plein e Gordon W hanno apprezzato
Pagina 187 / 241
Condividi: