Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 183 / 241
  RSS
Bill Plein
(@bill-plein)
Eminent Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@hawwwran

If it helps you cross index the options I ordered with, look at the only Jan 21 order on the sheet. I bet the are also grouping shipments in part by delivery country. Or by the shipping company.  It seems that not everyone is updating their records on the spreadsheet so it’s hard to draw conclusions. Good luck. 

Austin, Texas, USA

Publié : 10/06/2020 9:28 pm
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

@gordon-w

Yes. They could nor would not help  because I'm the recipient.. 🙁

@hawwwran

A new day and no news from Prusa or DPD. I'm waiting for my order from 10.12.2019.. 🙁

Publié : 10/06/2020 10:59 pm
Tm4n a aimé
mike-io
(@mike-io)
Posted by: @hawwwran

Now I wonder whether they ship my order first or any of february 🙂

Is there somebody else still waiting for Dec order?

I'm still waiting. Dec 26th. They "updated" the shipping table today, but didn't change any estimated dates.

Publié : 10/06/2020 11:56 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @cho

@gordon-w

@hawwwran

A new day and no news from Prusa or DPD. I'm waiting for my order from 10.12.2019.. 🙁

That's just sad :-/

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Publié : 11/06/2020 6:43 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were three orders marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One from 15.Jan

One from 19.Jan

One from 21.Jan

Three orders were marked as delivered.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Publié : 11/06/2020 6:47 am
John Doe
(@john-doe-3)
Estimable Member

@billplein

I would say, that divided by preferred shipping companies yes. Cause even Czech (or EU) order from 12.1 was not yet filled, that has just simple give them package. I think, whole EU is same as there are less papers involved due to free market. So is hard to put a conclusion there. 

I suppose, the pickup is after lunch, or at least that was done when I worked in a delivery company in Czechia. Deliver to customer before lunch, physical pickup after lunch from companies.

Publié : 11/06/2020 6:54 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)

Feel guilty to admit that my order shipped this morning.. I ordered on the 26th of January.

I have a strong feeling that cancelling my filament sensor had something to do with it, and no doubt there are far fewer orders to fulfill in January compared to the previous months.

I hope all you waiting aren't kept that way for much longer.

Resistance is futile

Publié : 11/06/2020 8:07 am
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @cho

@gordon-w

@hawwwran

That's just sad :-/

That's unfortunately true 🙁

I suggested on Saturday (via chat) and then on Monday via mail that Prusa could prefer my 2nd order of a Prusa Mini, if Prusa wants to wait for the clarification with DPD and the insurance. Unfortunately I have not received an answer from Prusa yet. I feel a bit left alone right now.

Publié : 11/06/2020 8:12 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @locutus

Feel guilty to admit that my order shipped this morning.. I ordered on the 26th of January.

I have a strong feeling that cancelling my filament sensor had something to do with it, and no doubt there are far fewer orders to fulfill in January compared to the previous months.

No need to feel guilty. You should feel lucky instead 😉

Publié : 11/06/2020 8:12 am
Joe a aimé
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @locutus

No need to feel guilty. You should feel lucky instead 😉

That's right.

Publié : 11/06/2020 8:20 am
Joe a aimé
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@cho

That's a horrible position to be in. I can understand Prusa being cautious with claims of lost packages but seems like it is being dragged out for too long. I don't know how you paid, but many credit card companies will get involved in these circumstances, it might be worth asking your bank / credit card provider. 

Publié : 11/06/2020 10:42 am
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

@gordon-w

Of course I also understand that caution is required when packages are lost and I know from my own experience as a retailer that customers like to report something as lost that they have received.

Nevertheless, even in DPD Tracking you can see quite well that the parcel did not reach me. It says that I wouldn't have picked it up, but that wasn't possible either, because the parcel couldn't be found. So why can't we see that the package was actually returned to the sender? That shows it's missing.

I made the name of the pickup store unrecognizable, because I don't want to blame the shop. I also do not know why Prusa shows the 10.12.2019 as shipping date in one place in the shop - this must be a mistake. The combined shipping is because I ordered spare parts for my MK3S.

Publié : 11/06/2020 11:00 am
John Doe
(@john-doe-3)
Estimable Member

@gordon-w

I doubt payment company will do anything there. As each side say, we did or didn't and as so, there is no exact "bad" side. Prusa company must start the investigation(B2B), whereas he cannot much do there in any way (except bombarding them with queries). He can in worst case tell Prusa company, that if his problem is not fixed within a week, he will cancel the order and create a new one. He could also act as Karen and ask for manager. On their page, they have czech phone number, so can call them.

If he has a tracking number, he could check the DHL (post company)'s terms and see if there is anything about deadlines.

Publié : 11/06/2020 11:07 am
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

@kiwo

Many credit card companies attach an extra benefit to their service, sometimes called "purchase assurance". It is like an insurance or warranty. And they often do get involved in cases of lost or damaged packages where the seller & the carrier cannot come to agreement, leaving the buyer stuck. But it can take some time for the claim to be processed. 

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Publié : 11/06/2020 11:50 am
cho
 cho
(@cho)
Eminent Member

I got a mail from Prusa:

Unfortunately DPD still not confirmed whether they found your package.

I can only assure you that your order gets delivered either by DPD in case they manage to find it or from us as a replacement package in case they would confirm the loss.
We however cannot send it before their confirmation.

I understand your frustration from long wait but I can only ask you to remain patient.

Due the current pandemic and low staff numbers on DPD's side these investigation are taking more time than usual.

I'm sorry but we cannot prioritise your second MINI order.

I however believe DPD will send us confirmation on Monday latest.

But when I read this, I ask myself, what if DPD did not answer on Monday? How long do I have to wait then?

It is a great pity that Prusa did not accept my suggestion to deliver my other order. But after all Prusa received the money already in December 2019. I´ve paid via Paypal and Prusa got their money in December 2019. The PayPal buyer protection is already expired.

Publié : 11/06/2020 12:24 pm
Tm4n a aimé
Tm4n
 Tm4n
(@tm4n)

@cho

This makes me quite nervous. My mini finally shipped, and the package was picked up by DPD yesterday at 10:30. Since then, nothing. They still say that they are going to deliver today, but since it hasn't even reached Germany I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

I'm also living in Berlin, and all the delivery companies really suck here. The delivery drivers always lie and say that I wasn't at home, but they don't even try to deliver the package; happened just yesterday with DHL. It's always delivered to some random neighbour or shop, often not even the nearest one. Anyway, good luck in getting this sorted out quickly!

Publié : 11/06/2020 12:39 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

It finally happened. My order was just shipped. Can't believe it's real. It's DPD tho, but just in country shipping (in city, in fact).

Publié : 11/06/2020 1:30 pm
LeeM, Joe, Bill Plein et 3 personnes ont aimé
Gordon W
(@gordon-w)
Reputable Member

@hawwwran Great news 🍾 ! Your estimate was pretty close given the data you had available 😀 .

Publié : 11/06/2020 1:53 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @gordon-w

@hawwwran Great news 🍾 ! Your estimate was pretty close given the data you had available 😀 .

Not really. My first estimate was 15.May. the estimate was shifting according to new data every time.

Publié : 11/06/2020 1:58 pm
Gyrxiur
(@gyrxiur)

Sweet, my order from January 6th, was shipped today to my country, Slovakia 🙂

Publié : 11/06/2020 2:19 pm
Bill Plein et Tm4n ont aimé
Page 183 / 241
Partager :