Notifications
Clear all

Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread  

Page 159 / 241
  RSS
3D_MD
(@3d_md)
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

Newcomer. I ordered 20 April 2020. It will be a Labour Day delivery I imagine. That's OK. I've got a lot to learn until then.

Posted : 21/04/2020 8:18 pm
3D_MD
(@3d_md)

And, I must be daft, but following the spreadsheet link on the first page of this thread brings me to a spreadsheet that I cannot enter any data on. Am I supposed to be able to edit the spreadsheet directly or does someone have to enter the data for me? Thanks.

Posted : 21/04/2020 8:26 pm
DJArts
(@djarts)

I had trouble too.  Delete /htmlview from the end of the URL and hit enter, it should come up in edit view.

Posted : 21/04/2020 8:37 pm
3D_MD
(@3d_md)

@djarts

Thanks! That's got it.

Posted : 21/04/2020 8:45 pm
avrcore
(@avrcore)

My Order from 18.Dec was shipped yesterday and I was like wtf? I asked support and it was legit. Shipped with Packeta/Hermes to Germany. 

Now I’m in huge pain. I moved and didn’t changed my address because I expected the mini to ship mid June having plenty of time ahead. Don’t know what to do right now. Support couldn’t help either. 

This post was modified 4 years ago by avrcore
Posted : 21/04/2020 10:39 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were two orders from 13.Nov marked as shipped in our spreadsheet yesterday.

One order from 8.Nov was directly marked as delivered.

MPETS: 18.May

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 22/04/2020 9:33 am
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member

@hawwwran

Just curious, what does MPETS stand for ?

Posted : 22/04/2020 10:11 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

Jammed extruder.  Ordered a backup today.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 22/04/2020 10:22 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @lee-mad

@hawwwran

My Printer Estimayed Time of Shippment

Calculated by my program. Prusa says 15.Jun, I say 18.May. Its calculated with every change in the spreadsheet. Will see if it stays the same or change in both ways. And how precise it is. I'm eager to find out, because it's three weeks different from Prusa estimate.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Hawwwran

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 22/04/2020 10:37 am
GrimmWinters
(@grimmwinters)
Trusted Member

mine arrived today at my office, will pick it up tomorrow. they were pretty spot on with the estimation in the shipping timetable.

Posted : 22/04/2020 10:44 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Posted by: @avrcore

My Order from 18.Dec was shipped yesterday and I was like wtf? I asked support and it was legit. Shipped with Packeta/Hermes to Germany. 

Now I’m in huge pain. I moved and didn’t changed my address because I expected the mini to ship mid June having plenty of time ahead. Don’t know what to do right now. Support couldn’t help either. 

@avrcore

That's a pain. Maybe you can get in contact with the courier directly? Or possibly send a letter to your old address explaining the situation and giving them contact information so you can pick it up from there? Hope you didn't move too far away 😓 

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Joe

Resistance is futile

Posted : 22/04/2020 11:20 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

Wow. They are shipping all over the spreadsheet then.

Packeta should be able to change the destination or or allow you to pick it it somewhere. Call Packeta and and ask them.

Posted : 22/04/2020 11:35 am
Andrew Pawelski
(@andrew-pawelski)
Trusted Member

@avrcore

Did you order a black one?  Looks like black might be less popular hence shipping earlier 

Posted : 22/04/2020 1:32 pm
avrcore
(@avrcore)

So far, I didnt get any response from Packeta. They created a Hermes Tracking-Nr. a few hours ago and Hermes lets me redirect the package to a nearby pickup-shop, but it needs to be close to the origin address. That will make it a 440Km roundtrip for me. Could be worse i guess?

Posted : 22/04/2020 1:42 pm
LeeM
 LeeM
(@leem)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @hawwwran

@hawwwran

Calculated by my program. Prusa says 15.Jun, I say 18.May. Its calculated with every change in the spreadsheet. Will see if it stays the same or change in both ways. And how precise it is. I'm eager to find out, because it's three weeks different from Prusa estimate.

I'm eager to find out too as I ordered my Mini the same week as you I believe (mine is 29th December) so I'm not expecting mine until mid/end June but if you are correct then that's good 😉 

Will be interesting to see who gets theirs first.

MPETS: 19th June 2020 😊 

Posted : 22/04/2020 2:12 pm
UrhoKarila
(@urhokarila)

Good news from Prusa! They've sent out a shipment to replace the one that Fedex lost (and used DHL this time). Should be getting it just in time for the weekend!

The expected due date is 2020-04-24, original order date was 2019-10-23

Posted : 22/04/2020 2:16 pm
highrock
(@highrock)

Wow. My order of 27th Nov just shipped! Table updated...

Posted : 22/04/2020 2:50 pm
burtronix
(@burtronix)
Reputable Member

Sorry for your pain. I don't see an order from December marked as shipped in the spreadsheet yet. I know you are busy trying to get your shipment redirected, but when you get a moment we will appreciate it. I ordered mine on 20 December.

Whatever you find to do with your hands, do with all your might!

Posted : 22/04/2020 3:03 pm
segaertjonas
(@segaertjonas)
Eminent Member

@hawwwran

Care to estimate my actual delivery date based on your calculation? 🙂 

The more we try the method, the more we have an idea if it's acurate?

Posted : 22/04/2020 3:20 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @segaertjonas

@hawwwran

Care to estimate my actual delivery date based on your calculation? 🙂 

The more we try the method, the more we have an idea if it's acurate?

I can try. What is your order date?

Posted : 22/04/2020 3:48 pm
Page 159 / 241
Share: