Page 120 / 241
  RSS
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member
RE: Unofficial Prusa Mini Wait Thread

@frankincell

Wow, keep us postet like the last time. 5 days is crazy 🙂

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 26/02/2020 7:06 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There were five orders marked as shipped in  the following spreadsheet yesterday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEUO-8AQevqBbD37C25bSPWbb3Lpk6q_-WZuZ0HOIOY

I have come here to chew bubblegum and perfect my MINI ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted : 26/02/2020 7:25 am
LittleNeutrino
(@littleneutrino)

Its nice to see more and more are shipping, I can also confirm today that Spare parts are shipping as well. I was notified today that my Hotend, and replacement smooth PEI sheet were shipped today.

Posted : 26/02/2020 2:25 pm
Cabeistheone
(@cabeistheone)

Woho my Mini ship today. 346627

Posted : 26/02/2020 4:05 pm
Sfyfe
(@sfyfe)
Eminent Member

Welp, I cancelled my MINI order and went with a MK3S. Couldn’t wait the 2 extra months! Might still pick up a MINI though when the lead times die down a bit. 

Posted : 26/02/2020 10:19 pm
JHenley01
(@jhenley01)

Am I the only one that finds it incredibly annoying that they don't seem to even be trying to ship these in the order that they were received? I ordered mine on the 16th and I can see several orders after mine that have already shipped and even one from the 17th.

Posted : 27/02/2020 2:13 am
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@jhenley01

It is annoying...  Normally you wouldn't know exactly when other folks orders had shipped.  The additional visibility or insight can cause some frustration.   When they're packing these boxes in the warehouse, they take a whole case of one part and unload them into the individual boxes that are going to be shipped.  Orders that have the fewest items get finished first and depending on how busy they are they'll close those up and pass them to the labeling guys.  It may cause some orders to go out a few hours to a day ahead of others placed around the same time.   Combine that with folks who receive their orders and don't update the spreadsheet, and you have something that looks very chaotic, but in reality is being handled the best way they can.

All your filament are belong to us!

Posted : 27/02/2020 2:47 am
burtronix liked
Frankincell
(@frankincell)
Estimable Member

@prusatv

Thanks!  I've gotten a lot of really great prints out of this printer.

Besides the Lucky Baby Groot, I've printed couple different Rocinante models..

A BSG Coaster...  And a MKII Viper for a friend that I didn't take a picture of...

A WyzeCam mount...

A horde of D&D mini's....

A dozen Christmas ornaments...  And that Rick -n- Morty Portal thing on my x-axis motor...

and this test sheep...  (I dotted the eyes with a sharpy.)

And I'm on a new version of the Rocinante from the TV show "The Expanse"...

This one has heat-tiles, better landing thrusters, and improved supports around the gun wells.

I decided to print all the parts at the same time and do it at 0.1mm layer height with at 0.25 nozzle,

which is giving a total print time of 6 days and 2 hours...  2 days down and 4 more to go...

Once this print is done I'm going to try to print this Beholder...

Wish me luck...

All your filament are belong to us!

Posted : 27/02/2020 3:58 am
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

There was one order marked as shipped yesterday.

There was one order directly marked as delivered yesterday.

There were three orders already shipped marked as delivered.

We reached new milestone as the one item marked was from 17th10

Posted : 27/02/2020 8:01 am
Oxygen
(@oxygen)
Reputable Member

I've just noticed that all printers marked as shipped have no filament sensor... has someone asked support about that?

Mini with FW:4.4.1 + SuperPINDA + Bondtech Heatbreak + PC4-M8 couplers + 1 piece boden

Posted : 27/02/2020 8:44 am
cwbullet
(@cwbullet)
Topic starter answered:

@oxygen

I would not read much into it unless it happens for days to weeks.  

--------------------
Chuck H
3D Printer Review Blog

Posted : 27/02/2020 11:24 am
Jason Dean
(@jason-dean)

@hawwwran

Waiting "patiently" for 24th to show start showing up 😉

Posted : 27/02/2020 12:04 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@mai-19

Im waiting for 24th12 🙂

Posted : 27/02/2020 12:19 pm
(@000)

Sheet updated, 45851 has shipped! The waiting is almost over.

Posted : 27/02/2020 12:30 pm
Oxygen
(@oxygen)
Reputable Member

Only 1199 orders between highest shipped (17/10) and mine (19/10) I almost can smell the melting Prusament 🙂

Mini with FW:4.4.1 + SuperPINDA + Bondtech Heatbreak + PC4-M8 couplers + 1 piece boden

Posted : 27/02/2020 12:44 pm
sjrocky
(@sjrocky)
Eminent Member

Hey, still unable to access the google doc, my order from the Oct 14th ending in 3666 was delivered yesterday 2/26, if someone could make the changes.

Posted : 27/02/2020 1:00 pm
Matteo Cristini
(@matteo-cristini)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @scott-r20

Hey, still unable to access the google doc, my order from the Oct 14th ending in 3666 was delivered yesterday 2/26, if someone could make the changes.

Done 😀

Posted : 27/02/2020 1:05 pm
sjrocky liked
Adam
 Adam
(@adam-6)

I marked mine as shipped. I had to stop checking it every day and went to only once a week. FedEx says it's going to be delivered today! I have my doubts based on the last scan - but they do move quickly, so it's not impossible.

Posted : 27/02/2020 1:25 pm
vbl
 vbl
(@vbl)
Posted by: @oxygen

I've just noticed that all printers marked as shipped have no filament sensor... has someone asked support about that?

Well, I ordered a filament and a MINI filament sensor two weeks ago and it took them 6 full days to ship my order, both items marked as "In Stock". Since the sensor is not a kit but assemble I guess this delayed my order and is probably what delays MINIs with the sensor. It's an extra gadget someone has to put together and it takes some time.

My sensor-less printer was shipped days before other orders from the same day (Oct14).

Posted : 27/02/2020 2:42 pm
Hawwwran
(@hawwwran)
Reputable Member

@vaclav-blazek

I ordered 3 prusaments and and it took them 7 days to ship. All marked as in-stock. It does not seems as a sensor problem.

Posted : 27/02/2020 4:49 pm
Page 120 / 241
Share: